Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People say i’m handsome but why girls don’t notice me?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I’ve always been told i was good looking by the foids in my distant family my whole life but i assumed that its fake compliments, not just my mom/ family, but people who had no reason to lie at all, like male friends who weren’t even that close to me saying things like “you’re good looking, you must’ve had a lotta girlfriends”, but such is far from the truth, in my 26 years of age i’ve never slept/dated/kissed anyone, in fact, iam still a virgin. no girl has ever showed any interest in me, i am a very high inhib and socially awkward person, but i expected that, being a “handsome guy” girls would be naturally attracted to me.

My parents and grandparents are the only that call me handsome, The rest of the human race says im ugly right to my face hence why i was bullied in school

Family compliments mean nothing.

If you were attractive, you would know from how women treat you.

Family compliments mean nothing.

If you were attractive, you would know from how women treat you.
High IQ individual :dab:

If youre family calls you awesome it means nothing tbh

They lie. Someone can call you good-looking all day, but if women won't fuck you or date then that means you're not good-looking.

No one has ever called me handsome :fuk:

because they are your family.
true test to know if you are GL or not is if you can fuck/can get into a relationship with women
and most people especially other men don't know what good looking means and just say that to any groomed gymcelled normie
unless you are actually good looking fakecel faggot and are too retarded to succeed with women

wtf obviously your family will say that

Probably your confidence sweaty

I’ve always been told i was good looking by the foids in my distant family my whole life but i assumed that its fake compliments, not just my mom/ family, but people who had no reason to lie at all, like male friends who weren’t even that close to me saying things like “you’re good looking, you must’ve had a lotta girlfriends”, but such is far from the truth, in my 26 years of age i’ve never slept/dated/kissed anyone, in fact, iam still a virgin. no girl has ever showed any interest in me, i am a very high inhib and socially awkward person, but i expected that, being a “handsome guy” girls would be naturally attracted to me.
It's a lie to make you feel better

fucking hell what are these posts today, stfu nigga u ain't gl, u fell for some gaslighting and ur too dumb to realize it.

Three questions:

1. Are you NT?
2. Height?
3. Race?

I really can't see how an NT handsome white guy who is not short can be incel.

nigga they lying to u :lul: :lul:

Don´t trust the words, that come out of a foids mouth. Look at her actions instead

well even those outside of my immediate family (aunts uncles etc) implied I'm ugly. I'm exceptionally weird looking it's over.

You are a mentalcel or they virtue signaled

My parents and grandparents are the only that call me handsome, The rest of the human race says im ugly right to my face hence why i was bullied in school
Yep