Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People talking about "social isolation"

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Currently listening to people in my university talking about isolation due to the lockdown.

(Foid talking to teachers) "We miss talking to our buddies, talking to you"

Like what the fuck do you know about isolation you arrogant bitch?

God this drove me insane.

Last edited:
They must have it so hard imagine not being able to have get togethers with your friends and not getting to see chad

Social isolation = Not being able to fuck chad

Meanwhile people like us have been literally rotting away our entire lives and they still don't give enough of a fuck to virtue signal about that
(Foid talking to teachers) "We miss talking to our buddies, talking to you"
Bitch misses talking to the teachers? :feelswhat:
My blood is boiling
Imagine if you told them how you feel

Meanwhile people like us have been literally rotting away our entire lives and they still don't give enough of a fuck to virtue signal about that
Exactly, especially since she also said "we miss talking to other people" refering to all students in the promotion like OH NO ASSHOLE, YOU DON'T MISS UGLY MALES AND ONLY WANT THEM DEAD

Bitch misses talking to the teachers? :feelswhat:
You said it yourself, she is most likely virtue-signaling.

Exactly, especially since she also said "we miss talking to other people" refering to all students in the promotion like OH NO ASSHOLE, YOU DON'T MISS UGLY MALES AND ONLY WANT THEM DEAD
She's never willingly had a conversation with an unattractive male. You can't miss what you've never experienced

I like how she said "we". Idk about you but I hate socializing. She's not even taking your feelings into consideration
You said it yourself, she is most likely virtue-signaling.
Gotta get those extra brownie points

She's never willingly had a conversation with an unattractive male. You can't miss what you've never experienced

I like how she said "we". Idk about you but I hate socializing. She's not even taking your feelings into consideration

Gotta get those extra brownie points
Plain agreement from me, foids gonna be foids