Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People that cope that theyre still young in their late 20s and 30s

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
How long do these people think life is? Once you're past like 25 you're no longer young. 40s is the time where people start having pains and ailments and 50s is the decade people start dying early.

idiot post

Who cares being young and shit I had always sickness since birth

How long do these people think life is? Once you're past like 25 you're no longer young. 40s is the time where people start having pains and ailments and 50s is the decade people start dying early.
You're young until 64

Tell that to 80yo granny giving me hard cookie. Broke my tooth bumming, now I pay 3500$ to fix :feelstastyman:.

Men are fine in late 20s and 30s.
It is women who look like shit at these ages.
The only problem for men of those ages is being pushed to be with those old roasties

Physically in running, bicycling etc. I haven't noticed any performance decline yet.

My memory is noticeably worse than when I was 16 or 22 though.

But I have balded and face skin is loose, but STILL GETTING ACNE.

The only problem for men of those ages is being pushed to be with those old roasties
Men may be "fine" as they age but they'll always be less desired and considered lower value than a foid unless they're filthy rich. Even a wrinkly old coot will have no issue finding someone to screw her. Besides, they can always rely on fakeup. Not to mention the balding, erectile issues and the toll that a harder life (compared to the easy mode that foids enjoy) takes on us. The female wall is bluepill cope. In reality the wall is masculine.

Jfl men are ugly by mid 20s unless they’re black or Asian

thats what boomers brainwashed their kids to think

Foids will tell you that you can still Live Laugh Love when you're 40

lot of 60s year old boomers living the good life in SEA etc banging 18 yr old thots.
men dont have age limits on when they can stop enjoying life. foids do. once a foid is out of her 30s, unless she took super super good care of herself throughout her life, she most likely is looking like shit, and foids are only desired for their looks, nothing more.

a man of any age can go walletmaxx in 3rd worlds and fuck tight thots

If you’re under 30 you’re still a kid, nobody really takes you seriously tbh. Also a lot of aches and ailments at 40 are due to lifestyle not age

Depends on genes like everything else. Some people are still agile and energetic well into their 30s and 40s and some start feeling like death as soon as they hit 35. I know this one poor soul whose only 36 but moves and feels like a 70 year old. It’s all about genetics

Depend of your colagen.

Physically in running, bicycling etc. I haven't noticed any performance decline yet.

My memory is noticeably worse than when I was 16 or 22 though.

But I have balded and face skin is loose, but STILL GETTING ACNE.
How old are you?

Jfl men are ugly by mid 20s unless they’re black or Asian
If you put any effort into fitness and don't heavily drink or do drugs you can age fine.
As an incel especially as there are no parties to take a toll on you.

How old are you?
It reads below my name, can't you see it? I think age (in combination with virgin status) is the most important attribute of users here, the older the user, the more truecel and incel he is.

I am 32 and virgin.