Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory People that post negative stuff on this forum are likely living positive lives.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
It is a dialectic. They are those types that are likely overcompensating and are usually the biggest larpers.

It is easy to fantasize than to actually live a negative reality (the reality that actual incels face).

Once they are in the dirt or live in a negative reality, they would not be able to cope with it, and they are typically the fragile types that are ill-prepared.

Last edited:
You're onto something here brocel. It's also easy to tell when someone is exaggerating a minor situation to get attention.

We'll all make it boyos, just be confident :);)

:feelsbadman:

thats a nice little theory you have there, but i just think its a bit.... delusional to think that people who post about suffering are infact experiencing euphoria?
i just dont see any good reason to think that?
i mean, there is a rising amount of sexlessness in males, and it seems really improbable to think that most people are larpers? is this idea just that dialectic?

im pretty sure that most people who post about backpain in a back pain forum are probably experiencing backpain. its very dialectic