Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people that praise a culture above theirs are usually pathetic.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I can understand if a person in southamerica or a government in southamerica wants his european ancestry as a foundation base,but when they go full cuck obsess with that i start to hate the.,i will say that europe weebs were here before japan weebs,that are more lame because they have no similaritys with the asian race.

i can understand the grandson of a german being really into germany,or the grandson of a japanese being into japanese costumes,but when i see CUCKS obsessed with something they nothing in common i want to beat the shit out of them.

HISPANICS PRIDE
NAZI PRIDE
BLACK PANTHERS PRIDE
SAMURAI PRIDE
CRIOLLO PRIDE

FUCK CUCKS.

They are realistic

9121.jpg

Jfl at caring about race/nationalism as an incel.
Yeah see this is why the white race is collapsing. FFS.
Muslim refugee gangs will go to your house and cut your head off and the entire time you’ll go “b-b-b-but I-I-I was a good white!!”

the nigger mob doesn’t care if you’re not nationalistic and they don’t care if you grovel at their feet. Sooner or later they will come for you as well and all of the fence sitters will be dealt biblical levels of destruction because they didn’t group up. Niggers care about their race enough to kill you white man.

Incel culture > Cuck culture.
Deny it.

Yeah see this is why the white race is collapsing. FFS.
Muslim refugee gangs will go to your house and cut your head off and the entire time you’ll go “b-b-b-but I-I-I was a good white!!”
shut the fuck up whitey, its blax history month

What? How am I trying to be a "good" anything?
The entire reason refugees or minorities exist and are walking all over us is because of white lack of racial pride or identity (ESPECIALLY IN THE US AND GERMANY) due to Jewish subversion which allows them to totally take advantage of us. If it was Germans first or British first or white Americans first we wouldn’t have migrant problems and they wouldn’t be so far up in the queue of privilege. We could even now fucking DESTROY them if the white man woke up, which he will eventually but only after a lot of blood and soil.
shut the fuck up whitey, its blax history month
Shiiet bix nood

Last edited: