Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope People think their death will be more peaceful and accepted easier if they reach old age

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
But I've seen old people die and they're anything but peaceful, they're just as confused and frightened as people dying in any age, and they also have a few decades of brutal pain prior, if anything dying young is better and cleaner, the longer you live the more you get fucked in the ass by life, yet, death will never feel ok because life is a permanent addiction/ obsession

Only retards and end stage Alzheimers die easily because they don't comprehend death, people don't want to "die old", they want to live indefinitely

When I die, it’ll be on my terms

That would be the worst torture ever.
Even tho we hate life we're still addicted to it otherwise we would've roped long ago, even our act of "hating" life is part of life, and it's not the fear of a painful death either don't fool yourself, it's the fear of missing out

Even tho we hate life we're still addicted to it otherwise we would've roped long ago, even our act of "hating" life is part of life, and it's not the fear of a painful death either don't fool yourself, it's the fear of missing out
people who rope dont hate life, they hate their lives, huge difference

I simply will not die, the cryochamber i will be put in will sustain me forever.

Low IQ trait: being afraid of death