Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who are effected by the lockdown (except gymcels and financial issues) are fakecels

yes/no

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
and should be :banhammer: .

im a gymcel and it didnt affect me cause I've already had a basement gym for years lol (power rack, plates, barbell, etc)

I didn’t get “hit” by the lockdown but I disapprove of it entirely.

I've noticed zero difference in my life

reeeee my favourite restaurants are closed reeeeeeeee

Zero effect here, which actually made me realize how much of no life I have...

Good point if u complain bout covid I view u with suspicion

im a gymcel and it didnt affect me cause I've already had a basement gym for years lol (power rack, plates, barbell, etc)
I envy you so much

I actually enjoyed it, knowing no one is roaming the streets brings me peace, to bad it didnt last longer.

I absolutely agree,my life has been a lockdown since the day i was born

Nothing changed for me.

Jewvid is fake but it’s funny to see Normies and foids losing their minds

My city only have brief period of lockdown , and overall in the last few months my life actually improved, so affected positively.

I eat less fast foods and improved my cooking skills and quality of my dishes.

I have more free time to be entertained bi zombie apocalypse movies and posts from low iq cels.

cope this gook-19 has ruined many of my copes and travel plans. and I am as incel as it gets

My life didnt change at all, just that school is online.
Meanwhile people out there are freaking out and having a really tough time.

I can't go out partying with my friends

gymcel my ass, pick up your pizza and lets move to nizza you homoerotic figure dancer, hope you cut your wrist skating for bernsteen you fucking asshole muncher

can't stalk and creep on lolis so it affects me greatly

i was just thinking the other day seeing some retards crying about the quarantine that if they weren't normalniggers it wouldn't matter at all

i will say that i like to sit down and eat at mcdonald's (alone, obviously) so the food stays hot, so it's annoying that eat-in is closed, though

No difference at all for me and now it'll be even more impossible to get a date, due to it being discouraged to mix with strangers so women will become ever more picky!

I hate having to wear a face mask when I do the weekly grocery shop though.

I dont agree, but it didnt effect my life

Everyone who says no is a fakecel. My life hasn't been affected in the slightest bit by this lockdown mumbo jumbo. Aside from the government-imposed rules that is, such as not being able to commute because I don't want to wear a face mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back