Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who bring children into the workplace

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This should be strictly against the law. For one, children are noisy and distracting, a business is a place to work and make money. Two, depending on the environment the child could get hurt. Three many men and women through various reasons (medical problems, incel) can’t have children so the site of children can offend them as it’s a reminder they will never breed. #icantbreed
Lastly, we are in the middle of a pandemic, our business is closed and open ONLY to essential staff, yet some cuck thought it necessary to let their whore wife come to the office with these potentially deadly diseases carrying children to spread it people working to keep the company making money.

I shall clarify I do not dislike children. In fact I have a positive view on them. I am strictly against abortion. I merely feel they have no business being in the workplace EVER, especially during a pandemic when the business is closed to any and all visitors.

Three many men and women through various reasons (medical problems, incel) can’t have children so the site of children can offend them as it’s a reminder they will never breed. #icantbreed
I agree but that would never pass as an excuse for most people.