Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say that you should date your "looksmatch" are cucks

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
All of the cucks here who say that you don't deserve anything above your "looksmatch" (meaning the same value on PSL).

Slavic men are much less attractive than Slavic women so by your logic Slavic men don't deserve their own ethnic women?

All of my male ancestors married women who were at least 3 points above their looks level. Why shouldn't I demand the same kind of thing my ancestors got? Why should I conform to the cucked West?

My real looksmatch is a Slavic woman who has a similar phenotype that I have. If her phenotype makes her more attractive as a woman then this isn't my problem.

I'm 4/10 but my Slavic looksmatched woman is at least 7/10. This is how it was for ages and we should restore this again, just put the iron curtain on and ban all the Nordic-worshipping Western pop culture.

Fook the West and white beauty standards.

just put the iron curtain on and ban all the Nordic-worshipping Western pop culture.
Fook the West and white beauty standards.
But you do understand that what you are asking for is pretty much impossible? We lost bro and it only is going to get worse.

Looksmatch is a leftist concept. It cannot work as its implementation requires a state-owned indoctrination program and foids should be distributed according to a criteria. It's a concept created by misogynistic left-wing men. Since I am a misogynistic man, but not leftist, I still support the concept of removing rights from foids, but not to create a looksmatch theory.

so youre saying that ugly slavic women dont exist? I domt think you know what the word looksmatch means

Only cute girl is my real acceptable looksmatch,. tfu on ugly femorloids,

so youre saying that ugly slavic women dont exist? I domt think you know what the word looksmatch means
Ya, jfl @ copers saying how "muhh beautiful" Slavic women are. They are not. They are much taller than women from Germany, they age faster, they are higher T. They are getting fat too, average bmi in Poland for women is currently 26.

Ya, jfl @ copers saying how "muhh beautiful" Slavic women are. They are not. They are much taller than women from Germany, they age faster, they are higher T. They are getting fat too, average bmi in Poland for women is currently 26.
This, there are legit westerncels who believes that EE girls are better, loyal and tradition lol. They are just as deluded as yellow fevercels but dont realise it.

Tsukihi4

idk if ur a troll or just really fucking stupid tbh

I deserve a platter of wet untouched prime young pussy

I'm 4/10 but my Slavic looksmatched woman is at least 7/10. This is how it was for ages and we should restore this again, just put the iron curtain on and ban all the Nordic-worshipping Western pop culture.
no, your slavic looksmatch would also be a 4/10. if she is a 7/10 then she isnt your looksmatch lol. phenotype isnt a factor when determining whether someone is your looksmatch or not. you could have looksmatches from other races too

ok i thought this thread was one thing and then it kind of morphed into a slav thread, very sneaky

Just date your looksmatch bro

While slavic girls looks like this:

Chrome k3Gfwr4QBg
Chrome uNJOMeJHcG
Chrome CODhoLZker
Chrome JWyuV9YDum
(BBC)
Chrome 31c4seliVv
Chrome Z1fGVNRmGd
Chrome hMg5V2Vfen
Chrome mZNlpH8J6K
Chrome bHERr4SiZb
Chrome FBNcJXUefS
Chrome l4u4L4mToX
Chrome sna44yPE80

And they all want Chad or Tyrone.

Last edited:
Sorry but I have been using Badoo and Blendr for my experiment in last 8-9 days and I swear I did not find majority of Slavic women so beautiful, as majority of them were okayish looking thanks to fakeup, expensive dresses and filter and don't know how they look without all that, though they were stacies too.

Hollywood has spread this stereotype well through anti Russian spy movies that Slavic women are the hottest. Indeed, Slavs do have hottest women but not on average.

Last edited:
They are much taller than women from Germany, they age faster, they are higher T.

I want a tall Slavic amazon with a pretty face so I can have a strong babye faced ogre son like me.

Also they only age faster if they live unhealthy. Slavic female athletes look young because they live healthy.

et5E0g1.jpg

Even these tall athletic high T type of Slav women you talk about look much more feminine than Western women.

This is my ethnic Slavic looksmatch.

Sorry but I have been using Badoo and Blendr for my experiment in last 8-9 days and I swear I did not find majority of Slavic women so beautiful, as majority of them were okish looking thanks to fakeup, expensive dresses and filter and don't know how they look without all that.

Hollywood has spread this stereotype well through anti Russian spy movies that Slavic women are the hottest. Indeed, Slavs do have hottest women but not on average.
That's a good observation bro. We have the hottest and the ugliest girls:
 wnq4iHNBsrczuuGziRtKALMF6smayH8sGesEjRgzGQ

So on average, they are meh.
I want a tall Slavic amazon with a pretty face so I can have a strong babye faced ogre son like me.

Also they only age faster if they live unhealthy. Slavic female athletes look young because they live healthy.

et5E0g1.jpg

Even these tall athletic high T type of Slav women you talk about look much more feminine than Western women.

This is my ethnic Slavic looksmatch.
I meet maybe one woman every week who is equally pretty to the girl you posted. And I meet/see hundreds if not thousands of women daily because I live in a big city.

Last edited:
i would date my looksmatch if she was virgin