Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who use the term "incel" as an insult are unironically more incel than self proclaimed incels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The soy clowns who post on reddit twitter and other social media love to call any man who isn't a woke leftist or radical feminist an incel. But most of these guys are terminally online losers (They have to be to know the word "incel") who think defending females online makes them Chad or something, but they are unironically more incel than we are.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fto-make-a-reddit-post-v0-p3dl3kh429mb1.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D539%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dab0aa5e0fcb62cdfec8915ff73e1e4f85c24904a&hash=9f28590950873b7627cf1dbca7fa7329

Yea true. I had a work colleague who used the word alot. He was incel tier/low tier normie.

yeah but sandniggers don't know what incel mean so they don't call you that

high school continues througout life

nothing is worse than being an incel and not being aware of it until its too late

They project their own Inceldom onto men who are critical or feminism & women

Whatever condition this guy has, I have a very similar one. The same features like that prominent adams apple, small mandible, the low set ears, the same eyebrow shape, and eye depth. He just seems to have it a bit worse. My nose isn't quite as bad and I'm tanned and gymcelled with a better haircut, no pedostache and I wear contact lenses instead of glasses.

They know they are losers, but they don't want to be associated with us, so they call us incels as an insult to separate themselves from us. "I'm not like you! I REsPeCT WAhmAn! I just haven't a single one that likes me in 43 years but it will happen soon because of my personality."

They know they are losers, but they don't want to be associated with us, so they call us incels as an insult to separate themselves from us. "I'm not like you! I REsPeCT WAhmAn! I just haven't a single one that likes me in 43 years but it will happen soon because of my personality."
They so pathetic