Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory People will get angrier at you for wanting sex with zero effort than wanting to be a billionaire.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's think about this. Let's say you are an 18 year old kid. You say one of the following statements

1. I want to be able to reach a point where I get to have sex without having to put in effort
2. I want to be a billionaire and own mansions, yachts, and fancy cars

Now let's analyze these two scenarios. Both are very luxurious situations for men, correct? Which scenario is more common? the first actually. But which statement would piss people off more? The first of course, and why?

Simply put, because it is in direct opposition to women's biological power over men.

"zero efforts"

People even get this angry after you've tried everything under the sun and still can't get sex/intimacy

It took me a while to realize that if it's difficult, then it's over. It's no difficult for chad, it wasn't supposed to be.

"Effort" basically means, wasting years pursuing something you'll never have.

Normies act like everyone needs to work hard for everything or they are worth nothing. I feel entitled to what I deserve and others should aswell.

It took me a while to realize that if it's difficult, then it's over. It's no difficult for chad, it wasn't supposed to be.

exactly this. imagine how much time and effort we have to put in and it still doesnt work. some guys can get a little bit of luck.
if we have to put this much effort into such a basic human desire its over. it shouldt be this hard to get sex, and since it it, it means we were never supposed to get any.

foids feel entitled to chad so I don't get why feeling entitled to sex is something bad

I am willing to put in effort just tell me how I can be chad.

I am willing to put in effort just tell me how I can be chad.
this is what i am referring to

trying to become chad is frowned upon

you're right at the end there, I used to read PUA blogs as early as 2009 and they figured this out a decade ago, they kept wondering why women hated game and the conclusion was that the women felt they were losing power if men were doing literally anything at all (don't forget there's benign aspects to game like self-improvement) to try and influence a woman to select them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back