Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People with Jobs here. What work do you do and what is the degree you have

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I am in a bad situation right now. I took up Pharmacy but turns out that I am very shit in it. Also the college is a disaster full of low intellectual douchebags. I cannot survive in that college.

So now I am planning to do BA in a more reputed college and then later MBA. Is it good to land a good enough job.

I need your advise and your experience. ESPN indiancels since I live in India but I'm also trying to get work abroad

Not going into detail, but studying something in the direction of chemistry/medicine/life science in Germany, is good if you have a good memory, being completely high IQ isn't a prerequisite. You get decent salaries afterwards, but nothing too good.

whats with all these fags being muh sekret club about their jobs instead of just saying it?

whats with all these fags being muh sekret club about their jobs instead of just saying it?
These are fields where you can get completely fucked if you're doxxed or revealed as an inkwell
Not going into detail, but studying something in the direction of chemistry/medicine/life science in Germany, is good if you have a good memory, being completely high IQ isn't a prerequisite. You get decent salaries afterwards, but nothing too good.
This. Chemistry is a tough field but you will almost never fail to get a job with a Chemistry degree.

These are fields where you can get completely fucked if you're doxxed or revealed as an inkwell
you think people really give that much shit about you to track you across the internet? And people call me schizo lol

you think people really give that much shit about you to track you across the internet? And people call me schizo lol
Maybe not right now...but just wait a few years, man. The way things are going, who knows what will happen.

Maybe not right now...but just wait a few years, man. The way things are going, who knows what will happen.
well lucky you to have sucha cool job, are you rich?

well lucky you to have sucha cool job, are you rich?
No job at the moment. Still working on my degree but I got an internship lined up. And no I'm fucking broke

@slimshady study abroad either bachelors or masters, once you have graduated, you will get work/holiday visa for approx 6 to 12 months, much easier to get a job from there on.

I have an AA and a BA in a social science major (though one that was heavy on stats). Never worked in a professional environment. Either work for myself or hourly labor jobs.

I am in a bad situation right now. I took up Pharmacy but turns out that I am very shit in it. Also the college is a disaster full of low intellectual douchebags. I cannot survive in that college.

So now I am planning to do BA in a more reputed college and then later MBA. Is it good to land a good enough job.

I need your advise and your experience. ESPN indiancels since I live in India but I'm also trying to get work abroad
i went into computers and found the same situation, full of low IQ idiots that only got by based on status and bribes, JFL

everything i learned was outside of university

@slimshady study abroad either bachelors or masters, once you have graduated, you will get work/holiday visa for approx 6 to 12 months, much easier to get a job from there on.
Good advice if you wanna aborad maxx. Are you doing it yourself?

No job. Got kicked out a while back.

i went into computers and found the same situation, full of low IQ idiots that only got by based on status and bribes, JFL

everything i learned was outside of university
Yea there is no reason for education, you can self learn alot.

I work as a Sewer Inspector, it's depressing, but I have to pay the bills somehow.

Last edited:
India?

First order of business is to move out of a toilet

study abroad either bachelors or masters, once you have graduated, you will get work/holiday visa for approx 6 to 12 months, much easier to get a job from there on.
is it too costly. I'm from a middle class family and how are job prospects after an MBA

@slimshady depends on your profile, if you have a worked at a reputable firm at a managerial or a high level position, jobs are easy to get. If not, you'll struggle. however the odds would be still better compared to job search in curryland.

@slimshady depends on your profile, if you have a worked at a reputable firm at a managerial or a high level position, jobs are easy to get. If not, you'll struggle. however the odds would be still better compared to job search in curryland.
I probably won't have any experience at first. I will try Canada for my MBA after BA in India and then try to find a job there, since US is too costly. What do u think of it

Yes, if you live in the west. Western agencies are already monitoring this forum.

I don't have a degree, but I work as a sales representative.

Canada is nice, lots of entry level jobs there as well.

I have a degree gotten at a late age and landed a job out of luck now I work 8+ hours a day for goldstein was enjoying my job until I had to speak more than I code but its still preferable to NEETing since it distracts me from inkeldom though when Corona-chan is gone and office work is the norm I'll suffer again