Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People with Low IQ make more money

This guy doesn't know what low IQ looks like...

This doesn't mean anything; the absolute baseline for becoming a competent doctor, lawyer, accountant, or engineer is already higher than the average IQ, so those with an actual lower IQ aren't getting these jobs and degrees either way... :feelsUgh:

Seems like a cope; having a high IQ does not in fact mean that you overthink everything you do and cannot possible see something to fruition at all, as that's another entirely different personality trait. :feelsjuice:

In short, the IQpill stays true. :society:

@Zer0/∞

This thread itself is low iq

This is true, smart people are more high inhib and neurotic they don’t take risks

when he is talking about low-iq he really means low-inhib

this applies to woman and thugs .

Elaina St James 55 years old , looking like a cunt with big tits , has over 170k insta followers so 1 % to OF would be 1700.

no iq needed just no feel of guilt and knowing everyone will love you regardless.

Bu he knows how 50 billion dollar looks like in his account.
That's not the point, I actually know and deal with low IQ people on a regular basis and they just don't have the mental tools to manage small amounts of money, but they are supposed to be the ones who have an easier time making it?

Something something IQ correlation money.

This doesn't mean anything; the absolute baseline for becoming a competent doctor, lawyer, accountant, or engineer is already higher than the average IQ, so those with an actual lower IQ aren't getting these jobs and degrees either way... :feelsUgh:

Seems like a cope; having a high IQ does not in fact mean that you overthink everything you do and cannot possible see something to fruition at all, as that's another entirely different personality trait. :feelsjuice:

In short, the IQpill stays true. :society:

@Zer0/∞
You mix low Iq with retardeness. Majority of people can not even qualify as being low iq. They are straight retards who only know just to eat, fuck, shit, sleep.

That's not the point, I actually know and deal with low IQ people on a regular basis and they just don't have the mental tools to manage small amounts of money, but they are supposed to be the ones who have an easier time making it?

Something something IQ correlation money.
They are not low iq. They are retarded.

Cope of the highest order.
These people should be billionaires according to your le'chart

Terence Tao
image of Judit Polgár

t2.gstatic.com
Judit Polgár
image of Marilyn vos Savant

mobile.twitter.com
Marilyn vos Savant
image of Kim Ung-yong

t2.gstatic.com
Kim Ung-yong
image of Chris Hirata

physics.osu.edu
Chris Hirata
image of Garry Kasparov

en.wikipedia.org
Garry Kasparov
image of Christopher Langan

en.wikipedia.org
Christopher Langan
image of William James Sidis

t3.gstatic.com
William James Sidis
image of Philip Emeagwali

t0.gstatic.com
Philip Emeagwali

Cope of the highest order.
These people should be billionaires according to your le'chart

Terence Tao
View attachment 669857

t2.gstatic.com
Judit Polgár
View attachment 669858

mobile.twitter.com
Marilyn vos Savant
View attachment 669856

t2.gstatic.com
Kim Ung-yong
image of Chris Hirata

physics.osu.edu
Chris Hirata
image of Garry Kasparov

en.wikipedia.org
Garry Kasparov
image of Christopher Langan

en.wikipedia.org
Christopher Langan
image of William James Sidis

t3.gstatic.com
William James Sidis
image of Philip Emeagwali

t0.gstatic.com
Philip Emeagwali
No, they shouldn't, I never stated the correlation is perfect. I'm just saying that the trend is that, the higher the IQ, the more likely you are to be rich. I'm not excluding the importance of other variables.

Terence Tao and Garry kasparov are literally millionaires.

Also, Billionaires themselves, apart from heirs, tend to be high IQ

No, they shouldn't, I never stated the correlation is perfect. I'm just saying that the trend is that, the higher the IQ, the more likely you are to be rich. I'm not excluding the importance of other variables.

Terence Tao and Garry kasparov are literally millionaires.

Also, Billionaires themselves, apart from heirs, tend to be high IQ
Cardi-B is also a multimillionaire.

Cardi-B is also a multimillionaire
So? We are talking about trends, not outliers.

I never said rich people with low IQs don't exist, just that low IQ people don't tend to make more money than high IQ people, as your thread seems to show

Financial Advice:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Learn a new skill or falter. It is really that simple.\n\nDo not hate technology simply because you cannot use it to your advantage to get out of poverty.",
"headline": "The most crucial distinction between generations right now",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/baby-boomers-millennials-digital-divide-124250252.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 18:28:08 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Given that you are clearly a doer, I must say that I pity you. You were programmed like a machine to follow orders instead of learning how to think and reason.\n\nI'll give you a hint: It isn't the millennial college graduates who are losing their jobs to robots.",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/baby-boomers-millennials-digital-divide-124250252.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 18:25:03 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The members of \"Gen X\" can be divided into two groups: \"Thinkers\" and \"Doers\"\n\n\"Doers\" have spent years trapped in menial tradeperson jobs with little hope of advancing or getting out of poverty. They are bitter at the youth for taking the opportunities they neglected.\n\n\"Thinkers\" spent their years learning problem-solving skills and revising their reasoning abilities. They have M.S/Phds and live comfortably, knowing that they are the cream of the crop when it comes to intellect and research.\n\nhttps://academia.stackexchange.com/ https://academia.stackexchange.com/",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 18:14:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Perhaps they were not prepared to throw their lives away for meaningless blue collar work.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 17:58:24 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Or, you could stop acquiring so many unnecessary expenses and live simply.",
"url": "https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/baby-boomers-millennials-digital-divide-124250252.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 17:56:08 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, I remember the good ol' days of hard labor. Then again, I never involved myself with lowly blue collar work.\n\nLearn to flex your mind instead of your muscles.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 17:53:12 UTC 2019"

This is true, smart people are more high inhib and neurotic they don’t take risks
This is true. But still the richest people are high IQ.

Low inhibmaxxers may 'succeed' for a while but their dumb asses eventually go down. Sure some drug dealing gang banger might Meeksmaxx for a while but they're still breaking the law and associating with other (low IQ mostly) criminals which in itself is a huge risk outside of one's control.

High IQ risk takers know their risks and do everything to keep them in control. Regardless of how stupid many laws may be, it's ultimately not in a criminal's hand when/if they go down