Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People won't respect you unless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
We should scare people together bro
Ozq6irs.png
Lmao, your eyes are even more lifeless than mines. Definetly brother, we should follow females and watch them scurry and run in fear

Lmao, your eyes are even more lifeless than mines. Definetly brother, we should follow females and watch them scurry and run in fear
That would be great lifefuel tbh.

As an incel it doesnt matter. Why fight to protect your shit genes?

Well to keep your dignity. To say fuck you to chad and society. To not feed their ego. To keep them from fucking with you in the future. I may be ugly but not defenseless. Also if you are ugly you have nothing to lose in a fight so might as well just try to disfigure or deform the other person.

It really does work that way. I notice when I act nice to people, they'll act the opposite. When I'm rude, same thing, they'll usually be more responsive and not as rude. It's an absolute mindfuck, and I don't like acting rude, it's just not me.

Well to keep your dignity. To say fuck you to chad and society. To not feed their ego. To keep them from fucking with you in the future. I may be ugly but not defenseless. Also if you are ugly you have nothing to lose in a fight so might as well just try to disfigure or deform the other person.
Lol i was always weaker than my bullies they would whoop my ass, so i stayed quiet and let them fuck me in the ass as nature intended.

Lol i was always weaker than my bullies they would whoop my ass, so i stayed quiet and let them fuck me in the ass as nature intended.
dam thats sad I would have atleast used a weapon or threatened to kill them to scare them off

dam thats sad I would have atleast used a weapon or threatened to kill them to scare them off
Lmao i dont hv access to firearms yet.

nice profile pic

People won't respect you unless you're physically attractive

Bro, please dont lay down and let the normies walk all over you. Show them that incels will not tolerate that type of behavior.

I was bullied when i was young and did nothing to prevent it and look how it got me, but not anymore, i have nothing to lose now. What's worse that could happen ? Me dying ? I already wish for death every second.

Death is an easy way out. Imagine getting paralyzed below the neck for the next 50 years unable to scratch your nose. Or getting raped by bbc s each and every day in the prison.

but they didn't know that also you could have just bought some cheap knife of the internet or store
I have tons of knives that i got from old hunting buddies, but stabbing is pointless when every low inhib thug is packing a gat