Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most brutal part in elliot rodgers manifesto

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
★★★★★
Is when he talks about how he started getting confidence by getting new designer clothes ect and how he tought that when he would show up in college with his bmw and his expensive clothes that all the foids would admire him but then when he goes he is Totally invisible and better looking guys dressing like bums got all the attention instead of him that is when he realized that women would always see him as subhuman there was nothing he could do so he decided to go trough with his DOR...

You forgot about his lotterymaxxing chapter

NO MONEY FOR YOUR GENES + california is brutal everyone is fucking rich there, avg income is 100k and most families can still barely afford shit.. when eveyrone is rich no body is rich. Maybe if he was in a poorer part of the US he could've ascended.

Yeah shows how delusional he was, he just wanted something to live for, or when talks about how he'll come up with an idea that would make him a billionaire lol

Like it would haved impressed those rich white girls :feelshaha: ER was too autistic and proud at the same time to not be butthurt by reality 24/7

Like it would haved impressed those rich white girls :feelshaha: ER was too autistic and proud at the same time to not be butthurt by reality 24/7
But he wore armani... :cryfeels:

He had good reasons to be butthurt, he was just the type of person who couldn't accept living a mediocre life

bro think he's in a movie or something

He had good reasons to be butthurt, he was just the type of person who couldn't accept living a mediocre life
Yeah and it must have been especially hard in the place he was in. Seeing all your surroundings bursting with life and the other people your age having beautiful, idyllic existences. But then he wasn't the only one in that situation, i'm sure those ricecels he killed didn't go to big mansion parties :feelshaha: but as you said it was an essential part of his personality to want the very best. Normies that limit his anguish to the foid question don't see the big picture. But yeah it's probably what hurt him the most deep down, but then it's pretty understandable in the sense that we're wired to obsess over foids. I know i did even when i was still a kid, i remember it vividly. The incel rhetoric of ER was a violent sublimation of what he was the most passionate about.

What did she do?
Put in the washing machine on a fucked up setting

She then got bitchy and said that is was a shit quality shirt

I just don´t get why he couldn´t attract girls..
The guy mogs me to olivion

Is when he talks about how he started getting confidence by getting new designer clothes ect and how he tought that when he would show up in college with his bmw and his expensive clothes that all the foids would admire him but then when he goes he is Totally invisible and better looking guys dressing like bums got all the attention instead of him that is when he realized that women would always see him as subhuman there was nothing he could do so he decided to go trough with his DOR...
He was provoked

Yeah and it must have been especially hard in the place he was in. Seeing all your surroundings bursting with life and the other people your age having beautiful, idyllic existences. But then he wasn't the only one in that situation, i'm sure those ricecels he killed didn't go to big mansion parties :feelshaha: but as you said it was an essential part of his personality to want the very best. Normies that limit his anguish to the foid question don't see the big picture. But yeah it's probably what hurt him the most deep down, but then it's pretty understandable in the sense that we're wired to obsess over foids. I know i did even when i was still a kid, i remember it vividly. The incel rhetoric of ER was a violent sublimation of what he was the most passionate about.
I mean the ricecels literally bullied him so who cares if they were incels they still were pieces of shit

I mean the ricecels literally bullied him so who cares if they were incels they still were pieces of shit
This is like when bluepilled cucks still shit on us even if they are in the same situation as us

I just don´t get why he couldn´t attract girls..
The guy mogs me to olivion
It’s because he was a mentalcel plain and simple.

Give me his looks and opportunities with the brain and mentality I have now with all the red and black pill knowledge that’s in it and I’d be a fucking fame maxxed asian action star right now drowning in pussy instead of a half dead ancient NEET.

I think we all would be highly successful had we been able to trade places with him…well almost all of us save for our unfortunate mentalcel autist/asperger brethren of course. :cryfeels:

You make a damn strong case but IMO it was the part where his “friend” disrespectfully and dismissively flicked a cigarette at him.

The worst is when he was pushed off that ledge and then beat up
Yup, and nobody helped him after he was beaten at the Party

It’s because he was a mentalcel plain and simple.

Give me his looks and opportunities with the brain and mentality I have now with all the red and black pill knowledge that’s in it and I’d be a fucking fame maxxed asian action star right now drowning in pussy instead of a half dead ancient NEET.

I think we all would be highly successful had we been able to trade places with him…well almost all of us save for our unfortunate mentalcel autist/asperger brethren of course. :cryfeels:
Even I would know to parlay his riches, his BMW and most importantly his Jew Hollywood connections into fucking dumb clout hungry whores.

You make a damn strong case but IMO it was the part where his “friend” disrespectfully and dismissively flicked a cigarette at him.
When does he talk about that?

You must see this if you haven't yet caution it's brutal :feelswhat:
Ik this video, i think at some point a foid remembers him as the creep that got beat up at a party, brutal

His live was below mediocre

Nt pill is very real although his looks were far from optimal
Yes, people underestimate the detrimental effects of Asperger’s. You are not disabled enough where people will pity you and help you out but you are disabled enough to fail miserably to make any meaningful social connections. I am similar in looks level to ER but 6 feet tall. My looks aren’t the best, but I might get some action if I was NT.

I thought the most brutal parts were whenever he reminisced about his happy childhood, oblivious to what the future held in store for him.

Yes, people underestimate the detrimental effects of Asperger’s. You are not disabled enough where people will pity you and help you out but you are disabled enough to fail miserably to make any meaningful social connections. I am similar in looks level to ER but 6 feet tall. My looks aren’t the best, but I might get some action if I was NT.
Try to mental health maxx even if you're non NT it might lead you somewhere

Try to mental health maxx even if you're non NT it might lead you somewhere
I have bro. I just have such different interests than most people and can’t attract people with my looks. I’ve tried therapy, putting myself out there and gymmaxxing. I did manage to make one friend though a year ago, but we only see each other around once every month or two.

For me it was when he was going for a walk and a foid smiled at him and he felt so euphoric for a brief moment. And then reality came back and it faded away

I thought the most brutal parts were whenever he reminisced about his happy childhood, oblivious to what the future held in store for him.
Yeah, that’s definitely brutal, and I often think back to the pleasant early childhood I had. I slept straight through the night and woke up excited for the next day. Now I wake up once or twice each night and feel brutally exhausted when I wake up. I remember as a child feeling genuine happiness unaware of the bleak future that awaited me. Back when I rode in my dad’s 1971 Camaro to car shows in 2010 and was thrilled it won top 25 best cars. Back when I actually had friends. Back when I’d be at our rural cabin and be so happy and at peace in nature. I remember watching old muscle car and tractor videos on YouTube when the internet was just taking off. My family went on vacation each year and went to carnivals and water parks. I miss those days a lot, but I’m glad I have some positive experiences to look back on, unlike some people that had an awful life from day one.

Apparently, he could've easily married a looksmatch normie.

no money for your face

Maybe if he was in a poorer part of the US he could've ascended.
People in poorer places are very resentful of moneymaxxers. The women, while they would defect, would be trying to rip him off at every opportunity. The west is simply toxic for men, and has been for much longer than we've been aware of it.

We laugh at Elliot falling for the lottery but he had a higher chance of winning a million dollars than ever having sex with a hot blonde Stacy like he wanted. Just saying :feelsjuice:

Just shows that fashionmaxx is worse than a cope, its a pure lie

Yeah shows how delusional he was, he just wanted something to live for, or when talks about how he'll come up with an idea that would make him a billionaire lol
Delusions of grandeur, but not enough to be bombastic enough to thug maxx