Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Percentiles of Height for British men (For 20 year olds)

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
5’1” (155cm) - 0.1st percentile
5’2” (157cm) - 0.4th percentile
5’3” (160cm) - 1st percentile
5’4” (163cm) - 2.3rd percentile
5’5” (165cm) - 5th percentile
5’6” (167cm) - 10th percentile
5’7” (170cm) - 18th percentile
5’8” (173cm) - 28th percentile
5’9” (175cm) - 41st percentile
-----------------------------------------------------------
5'9.8" (177.1cm) - 50th percentile
-----------------------------------------------------------
5’10” (178cm) - 53rd percentile
5’11” (180cm) - 69th percentile
6'0" (183cm) - 77th percentile

As you can see here, as the heights approach the mean, the percentile exponentially grows. This is not to offend anyone. It is just going to sit here just to see perspective. This percentile calculator mainly applies to caucasians, as they are the ones who made this. I only added heights that the majority of the community are at.

Thanks for this, very helpful. Sucks to be in the 21st percentile

i'm about 45th percentile (176.5cm > 177cm)

I'm starting to think that tallcels mog manlets on this forum, this should be OUTLAWED!

"Did you know I'm 6'3 but I can't get laid. I don't think my height (I'm 6'3 btw) is relevant. Being 6'3 doesn't make you a Chad."

The average tallfag

im 41st percentile

Whats the 10th percentile? It seems like even being 6' 0'' doesnt cut it in 2019

"Did you know I'm 6'3 but I can't get laid. I don't think my height (I'm 6'3 btw) is relevant. Being 6'3 doesn't make you a Chad."

The average tallfag
Nobody does that.

5"11 but autistic. Love that image panel btw.

@Bangkok or bust
5’4” (163cm) - 2.3rd percentil
is this actually real ethnic white british or "british" like tyrone and pajeet bein counted in? pajeets will mess up the curve with there subhuman genes.

6ft but ricecel and deformed

I swear I see so many 5'10+ foids in the UK every day though, I can't believe they're taller than the average male. If they wear 3 inch heels, they'll be 6'1. No wonder you have to be 6'2+ to be considered dating material.

I'm on the 77th percentile but most zoomers are usually around this height or even taller than me.

@Bangkok or bust
5’4” (163cm) - 2.3rd percentil
is this actually real ethnic white british or "british" like tyrone and pajeet bein counted in? pajeets will mess up the curve with there subhuman genes.
Whites only.

lol im above 18th percentile there
another reason to move out

the average height of UK men has not changed since early 2000s; around 177~178cm for young males.

Asd

it's mostly the same in other parts of Europe and the US. they've all pretty much reached their maximum height. if you think people are getting taller, you're wrong. it's all psychological.

the average height of UK men has not changed since early 2000s; around 177~178cm for young males.

View attachment 141757

it's mostly the same in other parts of Europe and the US. they've all pretty much reached their maximum height. if you think people are getting taller, you're wrong. it's all psychological.

177cm to 178cm is quite short in about 16 european countries (Montenegro, Holland, Serbia, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germano, Kosovo, Bosnia, Latvia, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia). In those countries its about 180cm > 183cm average.

Infact if you combine the whole of europe, the average is 5ft10.4.

177cm to 178cm is quite short in about 16 european countries (Montenegro, Holland, Serbia, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germano, Kosovo, Bosnia, Latvia, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia). In those countries its about 180cm > 183cm average.

Infact if you combine the whole of europe, the average is 5ft10.4.

sure nordics and west balkans are especially tall. 180~183cm is correct. southern europeans (Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc.) are probably around 175cm, although there is no reliable data on this.

sure nordics and west balkans are especially tall. 180~183cm is correct. southern europeans (Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc.) are probably around 175cm, although there is no reliable data on this.

Portuguese are europes shortest. (173.5cm). But I did come up with a mean for the whole of europe
50 sovereign states
: 5ft10.4

I've always believed that foids think less of you if your under 180cm (182 > 195cm being ideal), but I think being 178/179cm you can fudge and lie and claim 180cm without people calling your bluff. But you can't fraud 180cm at 175cm > 176cm (5'9). Thats manlet.
How I found europes average: i used google converter to convert cm to inches. Then put the average height (in inches) of the 50 european sovreign states into Exel spreadsheet and came up with the averae of 70.4 inches (5ft10.4).

Lifts can bring you up up to 15 percentile points.. highest ROI looksmax.. cheap as hell too. If you not wearing lifts in 2019, you’re not even trying.

Lifts can bring you up up to 15 percentile points.. highest ROI looksmax.. cheap as hell too. If you not wearing lifts in 2019, you’re not even trying.

I have cowboy boots. I need them as a 176cm > 177cm manlet.

18th here

Seriously being below average height is a fucking joke.

18th here

Seriously being below average height is a fucking joke.

I feel your pain. I was 170cm at age 17... all wrapped up in an underdevloped 110lbs kiddy body. I should be thankful I grew to 177cm and 165lbs. But alas 177cm is still not great.

My height isn’t listed on there :chad:

Northern Italians are much taller than those arab fucks in the south

im 11th percentile (168cm) lucky im not an ethnic otherwise i would've killed myself srs

Last edited: