Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Theory of Diminishing Returns | Height Percentages

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
For this experiment Germany will be the representative of height percentages.
Source of height percentiles.

Table of percentages:

147.5cm is 0.011% = 0.001/10 or 0/10 (since 145cm is undefined)
150cm is 0.038% = 0.003/10
152.5cm is 0.101% = 0.01/10
155cm is 0.299% = 0.03/10
157.5cm is 0.792% = 0.08/10
160cm is 1.9% = 0.19 or 0.2/10
162.5cm is 4.1% = 0.4/10
165cm is 8.1% = 0.8/10
166cm is 10% = 1/10
167.5cm is 14.4% = 1.4/10
170cm is 25% = 2.5/10
171cm is 27.2% = 2.7/10
171.2cm is 28.1% = 2.8/10
172.5cm is 36.8% = 3.7/10
175cm is 50% = 5/10
177.5cm is 63.2% = 6.3/10
179cm is 68.1% = 6.8/10
180cm is 75% = 7.5/10
182.5cm is 84.4% = 8.4/10
185cm is 91.1% = 9.1/10
187.5cm is 95.4% = 9.5/10
190cm is 97.8% = 9.8/10
192.5cm is 99.083% = 9.91/10
195cm is 99.648% = 9.96/10
197.5cm is 99.879% = 9.99/10
200cm is 99.962% = 10/10

On the shorter range: You can see that in order to lose 1.4 SMV points you need to go from 167.5cm to 147.5cm which is 20cm shorter. On the other hand, in order to gain 1.4 SMV points from 167.5cm you need to become only 3.8cm taller (171.2cm).

Now, on the taller range: in order to gain 1.4 SMV points from 179cm you need to become only 3.5cm taller (182.5cm). On the other hand, in order to gain another 1.4 SMV points from 182.5cm you need to become 17.5cm taller. This explains why IT or tallfags on this forum say "I know a 5'5" (1,65m) guy who has had many lays". This could explain why 5'3" (160cm) guys with very nice faces MIGHT be able to get laid. Remember that a short guy's best bet are jailbaits, but it's not guaranteed that he will bed them.

You can clearly see that the biggest fluctuation of sexual market value based on height alone is between 171-185cm. Above and below that there are diminishing returns. How does this theory apply to this picture? Even if we did reduce the taller man's height by 15cm, the difference in sexual market value still wouldn't be that big. So it proves height>face.

It’s unfortunate that height doesn’t beat autoimmune diseases that fuck up your face

Diminishing returns could apply to everything, you know.
Yeah, IMO it just sucks that life isn’t like an RPG where having an excess of one trait doesn’t make up for another :feelsbadman:

My dream Is a big database of face pictures, photofeeler average ratings, height, salary, net worth, location, age, personality traits and number of lays, in order to write the most blackpill research ever.

@nihility I don't see your point, say it explicitly.

Taller is always better. Women don't look for men who are "at least x tall", they look for the tallest man available. If you are ever heightmogged your girl will never view you as a man ever again, because the thought that they taller man could rape her and overpower you on a dime will stick in her mind. Once that happens, her cheating is only a matter of time.

Taller is always better. Women don't look for men who are "at least x tall", they look for the tallest man available. If you are ever heightmogged your girl will never view you as a man ever again, because the thought that they taller man could rape her and overpower you on a dime will stick in her mind. Once that happens, her cheating is only a matter of time.
what kind of cope is that ? since when foids are attracted to ogres ?

Jokes on her. I’m dumping first

because the thought that they taller man could rape her and overpower you on a dime will stick in her mind. Once that happens, her cheating is only a matter of time.

In other words,a 5'5 guy have clearly higher smv than a 5'2 guy,but a 6'2 guy does not necessarily have that advantage above a 6'0 man.

Its like how a man with 1 billion in assets does not live a different life than a guy with 900 millions in bank,but a guy with a million dollar worth equity has a more prosperous life than a guy with net worth of 500.000 dollars
There is a point where the height to attractiveness curve stabilizes and difference in smv becomes d=0

what kind of cope is that ? since when foids are attracted to ogres ?
Of course taller is better, but according to my theory there are diminishing effects.
In other words,a 5'5 guy have clearly higher smv than a 5'2 guy,but a 6'2 guy does not necessarily have that advantage above a 6'0 man.
I don't think you read my post carefully:
You can clearly see that the biggest fluctuation of sexual market value based on height alone is between 171-185cm. Above and below that there are diminishing returns.

Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory

Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory Theory
Yes.

Height doesn't matter if ugly face.

Height doesn't matter if ugly face.
To say that it doesn't matter even if the face is ugly is bluepilled. A tall ugly man won't get mocked due to having height halo and implied violence (unless extreme case of ugly face).

200cm is ogre

OP so if someone is 175cm and has a 5/10 face, what does that mean?

Foids doesn't like guys excessively tall like basketball players. 185-190 is the best. More than 195 is too much
There was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.

To say that it doesn't matter even if the face is ugly is bluepilled. A tall ugly man won't get mocked due to having height halo and implied violence (unless extreme case of ugly face).

Not really. We had a tall ugly dude back in school. Was also skinny as fuck and everyone just called him Slenderman.

There was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.
You can post source, but it's hard to believe since this excessively tall guys look unnatural. I think theres a height point where it starts to get worse

Convert this to feet inches, who uses cms for height, Im looking at this and I literally cannot comprehend it

You can post source, but it's hard to believe since this excessively tall guys look unnatural. I think theres a height point where it starts to get worse
It was a pinned post here a long time ago.
Not really. We had a tall ugly dude back in school. Was also skinny as fuck and everyone just called him Slenderman.
Everyone mocks each other in school, I'm talking more about adult life.

Everyone mocks each other in school, I'm talking more about adult life.
I'm reposting it because it didn't ping you.