Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Perennialism

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Perennialism pretty much states that there’s metaphysical truths to all religions and beliefs. There’s one source for all of them, however the way we see these religions are exoteric. The esoteric views these as different and is able to dig deeper in and instead of just accepting the dogma of these religions he realizes the truths in every single one.

For example we Incels are simply just a product of the Kali Yuga, where us men are forced and manipulated into weakness.
@Acion @Esoteric Incel opinions?

Ofc this thread has no replies average retard here cares about some gay argument about established blackpills

All rivers going to the same ocean.

Everything that rises converges.

The truth.

Perennialism pretty much states that there’s metaphysical truths to all religions and beliefs. There’s one source for all of them, however the way we see these religions are exoteric. The esoteric views these as different and is able to dig deeper in and instead of just accepting the dogma of these religions he realizes the truths in every single one.

For example we Incels are simply just a product of the Kali Yuga, where us men are forced and manipulated into weakness.
@Acion @Esoteric Incel opinions?
Perennelism is such other way to call it i didnt heard that term but yes all knowledge derivade from the same place and every culture have their own method to asimiliate that concepts.They give you some hints to open the key of initiation so you go around with that info but the important is learn and disern what is correct.Not single of their methods is infalible at least the ones created by humans.
About incel kali yuga is related to inversion of rules of society.Can join in that sense i think.But also have certain relationsship with planets feminism start with uranus stuff.Is a tactic to destabilize people.In general they mention the change of era to aquarious there is 100 year period of change which the most caothic happen.The elites take adventage of that aqua means freedom but they use freedom against us.Technology and use technology against us.So go on there too side too aproach with this stuff positive and negative they try subvert the positive stuff to make it bad.

universal truth for all of religions would be the inevitability of human suffering and finality of our lives, and all the massive copium around that fact. there are probably religions that don't cope, but for some reason they don't get to dominate our world and its nations:smonk:i wonder why:blackpill::feelshmm:

Last edited:
universal truth for all of religions would be the inevitability of human suffering and finality of our lives, and all the massive copium around that fact. there are probably religions that don't cope, but for some reason they don't get to dominate our world and its nations:smonk:i wonder why:blackpill::feelshmm:
We all know why !! Im a perennialist panentheist

Im not religious in particular but there are some beliefs like gnosticism which state that the earth is hell. At least that's my understanding of it. I laugh when religious folk talk about going to hell, as far as I'm concerned, We are already in hell.
Don’t gnostics believe god is the demiurge

Based and Rene Guenon pilled

:feelsstudy: Evidence for perennial philosophy
Cognitive archeology such as analysis of cave paintings and other pre-historic art and customs suggests that a form of perennial philosophy or Shamanic metaphysics may stretch back to the birth of behavioral modernity, all around the world. Similar beliefs are found in present-day "stone age" cultures such as Aboriginal Australians. Perennial philosophy postulates the existence of a spirit or concept world alongside the day-to-day world, and interactions between these worlds during dreaming and ritual, or on special days or at special places. It has been argued that perennial philosophy formed the basis for Platonism, with Plato articulating, rather than creating, much older widespread beliefs.

my stomach hurts + i need to take a shit