Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Perfect Waifu) R.E.M.

worrycel

worrycel

forsen is my nigga
★★★★★
113013.jpeg

Appearance​

Rem has medium length sky blue hair that covers her right eye, large light blue eyes, and young features. She also has hair clips towards the left side of her hair, a flower-shaped ribbon on the same side of her hair, and a maid hairband. She looks nearly identical to her sister apart from her hair, eyes, and ribbon colouring. She usually wears a maid uniform, and since her chest is slightly larger than her sister's, she secretly changes the measurements to hide it.

Personality​

Rem tends to speak in a superficially polite manner and sometimes acts without thinking. She holds both respect to the point of worship and guilt toward her sister as a result of a past incident. Because of her respect and guilt toward her sister, she used to think of herself as inferior. After Subaru saves her, she falls deeply in love with him, becoming one of his most loyal followers. Rem will stick with him no matter what happens, even if Subaru rejects himself.

After having awoken from an almost two year long slumber, Rem's memories were completely erased, leaving her in a state similar to that of Crusch at the end of Arc 3. She's very wary of everyone, especially Subaru, even going as far as trying to strangle him twice and set up decoy paths and traps in order to get away from him, as she considers him dangerous due to a combination of the overwhelming Witch's Miasma seaping from him after his numerous deaths, as well as his resentment for the last Sin Archbishop of Gluttony and refusal to help her in her current state, for Rem sees Rui as just an innocent child.

113013.jpeg

Appearance​

Rem has medium length sky blue hair that covers her right eye, large light blue eyes, and young features. She also has hair clips towards the left side of her hair, a flower-shaped ribbon on the same side of her hair, and a maid hairband. She looks nearly identical to her sister apart from her hair, eyes, and ribbon colouring. She usually wears a maid uniform, and since her chest is slightly larger than her sister's, she secretly changes the measurements to hide it.

Personality​

Rem tends to speak in a superficially polite manner and sometimes acts without thinking. She holds both respect to the point of worship and guilt toward her sister as a result of a past incident. Because of her respect and guilt toward her sister, she used to think of herself as inferior. After Subaru saves her, she falls deeply in love with him, becoming one of his most loyal followers. Rem will stick with him no matter what happens, even if Subaru rejects himself.

After having awoken from an almost two year long slumber, Rem's memories were completely erased, leaving her in a state similar to that of Crusch at the end of Arc 3. She's very wary of everyone, especially Subaru, even going as far as trying to strangle him twice and set up decoy paths and traps in order to get away from him, as she considers him dangerous due to a combination of the overwhelming Witch's Miasma seaping from him after his numerous deaths, as well as his resentment for the last Sin Archbishop of Gluttony and refusal to help her in her current state, for Rem sees Rui as just an innocent child.
Yep Her and asuna has been my waifu for ages

Rem's cute, I'm interested to see her development in the future arcs. They threw a curveball in Arc 7 with her
reawakening, I wonder if she's gone through more than just a personality shift as Rui also had a drastic shift...

Rem's cute, I'm interested to see her development in the future arcs. They threw a curveball in Arc 7 with her
reawakening, I wonder if she's gone through more than just a personality shift as Rui also had a drastic shift...
I have hot AI generated nudes i made of her, Ive posted it if you look around.

True but i have her as my own fanfiction

I wrote a ReZero fanfiction once on AO3 but I deleted it because I couldnt find the energy to finish it. It was an IF story about Rem in Arc 7 and Subaru losing her so he ended up joining Todd's faction to try and find her.

I wrote a ReZero fanfiction once on AO3 but I deleted it because I couldnt find the energy to finish it. It was an IF story about Rem in Arc 7 and Subaru losing her so he ended up joining Todd's faction to try and find her.
images

Lies of Todd

113013.jpeg

Appearance​

Personality​

Take schizo meds

Disgusting simp thread

idc but rem had some good tracks