Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Period face masks

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
The women are wonderful effect knows no bounds - even fesikh juice is glorified and of course, it's a trend on Shit Tok.

And yes, it's not only disgusting but also unhealthy. Imagine dealing with acne through no fault of your own and then seeing normies doing this shit to themselves.

The women are wonderful effect knows no bounds - even fesikh juice is glorified and of course, it's a trend on Shit Tok.

And yes, it's not only disgusting but also unhealthy. Imagine dealing with acne through no fault of your own and then seeing normies doing this shit to themselves.
ill i feel sick GIF

cucks love this shit

usually im not disgusted by blood but period blood makes me go :feelsohgod:

usually im not disgusted by blood but period blood makes me go :feelsohgod:
same same
idk what it is but like my mom and sisters would get period
and not only does it smell
it also leaves traces everywhere like toilet
my mom wouldnt flush ffs :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

also her and my dad are gross af with this shit
last time i met them my dad legit said he woudl sniff my moms piss
and she says shit like oh my its time for my oil change
when she has period
i fucking cant

I straight up saw on a Brazilian show, women being praised for showing off their fat belly (They were wearing a belly shirt), by both men and women.

You can't get more Clown World.

cucks love this shit
Especially this one (if not LARP):

also her and my dad are gross af with this shit
last time i met them my dad legit said he woudl sniff my moms piss
and she says shit like oh my its time for my oil change
when she has period
:feelspuke:

I straight up saw on a Brazilian show, women being praised for showing off their fat belly (They were wearing a belly shirt), by both men and women.

You can't get more Clown World.
:feelspuke:

what you support this shit?
imagine blood came out of your cock once a month for a week and you smeared it on your face
my cum comes out of my peepee when I sleep

my cum comes out of my peepee when I sleep
:fuk::fuk::fuk:
when your own seed despises you
i bet you cry WHERE ART THOU GOING MY CHILDREN
as the cum crawls out and seeps into your sheets, comitting sui

My god that is vile. Women really are so up their own ass that they even think their disgusting period blood has some kinda magical powers.
but also unhealthy.
Probably the only good thing about this trend, I hope they get aids from this.. somehow.

imagine blood came out of your cock once a month for a week and you smeared it on your face
Hematospermia is freaky but even it doesn't come close to period blood because at least it doesn't reek.