Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Period products should be free"

I really hate the idea of corporations profiting off of women's periods; that other stuff is fine, though, it's just capitalism. Don't complain, inkwell, everyone needs to work to contribute to society. Now get back to the wagie cage and let me practice my speech again, maybe they'll fuck me this time. :lul:

So there giving out birth control for free so foids can slut around without consequences and without paying? Peak fucking :feelsclown:-world moment.

When the coping gets too hard

Retard cuck needs to be brutally tortured for even having that thought.

So there giving out birth control for free so foids can slut around without consequences and without paying? Peak fucking :feelsclown:-world moment.

so fucking over

I feel horny, women should then be free to use, my taxes are going towards free birth control so I should be able to use what my taxes pay for.

Last edited:
What about toilet papper and toothpaste those are basic hygenie products everyone needs too? Why do these soyim and toilets never seem to make an issue out of that?

I feel horny, women should then be free to use, my taxes are going towards free birth control so I should be able to use what my taxes pay for.
Based we are entitled to sex if we have to subsidize it.

Another cuck fighting for good boy points he will not at all benefit from.