Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peruvian normie beats up tranny in the metro

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6UMVcsCQUcg

Two versions of the story. Pro-tranny media says the tranny entered the metro crying, Peruvian normie told him to stop doing it and be more feminine (kek) and then assaulted him. The other version is that the tranny entered the metro shouting on the phone and being very aggressive, the guy told him to keep his voice down, tranny attacked him and they started to fight. Option 2 seems more realistic. Btw the guy has already been doxxed and fired from his job :feelsclown:

Spain needs the original Conquistador genes back.

Spain needs the original Conquistador genes back.
Those got spread to the people in south america, while the ones left in Spain became cucks.

Btw the guy has already been doxxed and fired from his job
God damn Europe is cucked.
Why does everytime someone does something anti-woke, he gets fired from his job? That is real fscism.

Why does everytime someone does something anti-woke, he gets fired from his job?
you dont fuck with le modern gods LGBT, niggers, women and jews, alright?

Pro-tranny media says the tranny entered the metro crying, Peruvian normie told him to stop doing it and be more feminine (kek) and then assaulted him.
I kinda hope this version of events is real because it's funnier

View: https://youtu.be/6UMVcsCQUcg

Two versions of the story. Pro-tranny media says the tranny entered the metro crying, Peruvian normie told him to stop doing it and be more feminine (kek) and then assaulted him. The other version is that the tranny entered the metro shouting on the phone and being very aggressive, the guy told him to keep his voice down, tranny attacked him and they started to fight. Option 2 seems more realistic. Btw the guy has already been doxxed and fired from his job :feelsclown:

Goddamn that's spain? For a minute i thought it was the nyc. Shit i held spain in such high regards

you dont fuck with le modern gods LGBT, niggers, women and jews, alright?
Well, I don't have a job to lose, but I can still get jailed for hatespeech while sandniggers with movie credits as a rap sheet get to walk around free until they stab 5 people and everybody is shocked.

Goddamn that's spain? For a minute i thought it was the nyc. Shit i held spain in such high regards
Barcelona is full of Latinos and Northern Africans. Some neighborhoods feel like South America but without gun crime kek.

Those got spread to the people in south america, while the ones left in Spain became cucks.
Pretty much. The ones left were the ones too cowardly to colonize South America.