Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pet owners are the worst

T

Twinkcel

Commander
★★★★★
What owning a pet to me is imprisoning an animal for entertainment. Pets are almost always mistreated by not providing a suitable habitat for them to live, an apartment is not a suitable habitat. They are denied the ability to act on their natural instincts, birds want to fly, cats want to hunt and dogs want to bark.

Everything that is done to pets is a crime. Shock collar, declawing, neutering to deny them the ability to breed.

Your pet doesn’t want you or to stay with you. Open the door and see how long it will take them to take off.

What if i get a pet turtle

How would you feel if someone imprisoned you like you want to do to that animal
I would happily get imprisoned when that means that I gain access to unlimited food, shelter and pets. Also, most pets aren't imprisoned.

I would happily get imprisoned when that means that I gain access to unlimited food, shelter and pets. Also, most pets aren't imprisoned.
Yeah but also medical procedures that you didn’t consent for. Being neutered. Lack of life choices. And yes pets are imprisoned

Your pet doesn’t want you or to stay with you. Open the door and see how long it will take them to take off.
done that they always return home

Have pet turtle and Goldfish and they will all outlive me

Idk my cat is pretty happy sleeping and eating/drinking the entire day. I would even switch places with him.

Their life would be way worse in the wild. I agree with you though that a lot of owners neglect their pets.

Stop being a bitch and take the responsibility for the crime you committed against that poor animal
stop being a bitch and case your faggotry