Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Soys are being weird about the whole Helldivers controversy

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The nerd/gaming community, which is almost exclusively woke soyboy types is making a big fuss about having to create a psn account to play Helldivers.

These are the types who are gonna eat bugs when their government tells them to, they cheer on shit like the carbon tax and want to drive electric cars or turn off their heating during the winter. They were the biggest bootlickers during the covid shit, taking every vaccine they were ordered to. They gladly make a million accounts and subscribe to a million services that collect data on them.

Now they "don't want to bend the knee to corpos" over having to create another account for a video game, some even consider having to create a psn account to be "an attack on democracy". These soys crack me up.
https://soyjakwiki.net/images/thumb/3/37/ETBsoyjak.png/800px-ETBsoyjak.png

Last edited:
They are the type that believe in that cow`s farts are destroying the planet..

Don't you need a Psn account to even get Playstation system updates and all that shit? Seems like a dumb controversy.

Yeah, I really don't get the normie outrage. Unless you are from a country where you can't create a PS account, what's the big deal? It takes 5 minutes to create an account. They managed to review bomb Helldivers 2 on Steam, but what did that actually accomplish?

Lol if they think that's bad, they should try madden

helldivERs is just another goyslop button mashing fest

muh Media Literacy goy

helldivERs is just another goyslop button mashing fest
i looked at the character building for a bit and it looks like every character is the same crap

i looked at the character building for a bit and it looks like every character is the same crap
looks like fallout mixed with star wars or something

nothing new under the sun

Probably because one of the twitch streamers they watch got pissed off about it and now they are also pissed off about it like npca

based sony making NT cucks seethe

lol wtf does demoncuckry have to with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back