zsgft.png

The man himself:
dinklage.png

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★
3d 16h 42m
Brutal. Not even being called sexy as a male celebrity is a clear indication you'll get laid.
Jfl at them trying to bluepill a literal dwarf. This dude has probably been treated like shit by normies his entire life before he became famous. Now they want to use him as their shield against the blackpill.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
88d 1h 9m
Jesus christ these faggots are so fucking clueless.

Don't worry short dudes if you manage to get a starring role on on a hit TV show and become super rich and famous we'll use you as a talking point to counter evil inkwells.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
127d 20h 57m
Based and blackpilled midget

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

rope beckons like sirens to sailors
★★
15d 20h 51m
Jfl at them trying to bluepill a literal dwarf. This dude has probably been treated like shit by normies his entire life before he became famous. Now they want to use him as their shield against the blackpill.

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
Peter Dinklage has a net worth of 15 million $ and is famous world wide for his acting career. LMS and his MS is far beyond the norm.

These retards are seriously comparing hollywood stars to average people.

Give me his MS and I will slay pussy like Andres Breivik slayed those teenagers at Utoya Island

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 17h 15m
Don't worry short dudes if you manage to get a starring role on on a hit TV show and become super rich and famous we'll use you as a talking point to counter evil inkwells.
I think midgets have more probabilities of achieving this than short guys because of their quirk. There are almost no midgets in the film industry, but at least there are some. If you ask me about short men, I have problems thinking about one taking important roles. Can you boyos remind me of someone being a 5'4" TV/cinema star?

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★
3d 16h 42m
Peter Dinklage has a net worth of 15 million $ and is famous world wide for his acting career. LMS and his MS is far beyond the norm.

These retards are seriously comparing hollywood stars to average people.

Give me his MS and I will slay pussy like Andres Breivik slayed those teenagers at Utoya Island
The best part is that a rich famous manlet like him still doesn't believe women, so how in the hell do they expect nobodies like us to be bluepilled?
I think midgets have more probabilities of achieving this than short guys because of their quirk. There are almost no midgets in the film industry, but at least there are some. If you ask me about short men, I have problems thinking about one taking important roles. Can you boyos remind me of someone being a 5'4" TV/cinema star?
Only Elijah Wood. People also point out Daniel Radcliffe, but he was a child actor so I don't count him, because there's no way they would've chosen him to be Harry Potter if they knew he would turn out to be a manlet.

The rest are jesters like Kevin Hart or Danny Devito. That's about it.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★
17d 17h 15m
The best part is that a rich famous manlet like him still doesn't believe women, so how in the hell do they expect nobodies like us to be bluepilled?

Only Elijah Wood. People also point out Daniel Radcliffe, but he was a child actor so I don't count him, because there's no way they would've chosen him to be Harry Potter if they knew he would turn out to be a manlet.

Oh right. I can't believe I forgot Elijah Wood. Still... here the are: the exceptions to the rule :feelstrash:

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 20h 48m
IT are a bunch of delusional faggots/trannies/whales.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Admiral
★★★★★
46d 22h 32m
When a legit dwarf looks more masculine than you.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★
3d 16h 42m
Oh right. I can't believe I forgot Elijah Wood. Still... here the are: the exceptions to the rule :feelstrash:
Aside from being a Hobbit I don't think he's done anything too special anyway. He's one of those one trick ponies, like the guy who played Rorschach in Watchmen. Hollywood basically needed a guy of that type, after that it's only garbage roles nobody cares about. Meanwhile true Chads like Henry Cavill never run out of cool roles.
LMFAO I JUST SAW YOUR SIG. BASED AS FUCK LOL.

WHAT GAME IS THAT?
I think it's a VR game called Blade and Sorcery. You can go ER on foids up close and personal.

Last edited:
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
140d 2h 55m
Just be a millionaire actor bro!

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

ugly
★★★
11d 6h 18m
Just be a famous dwarf bro

1600610095583.jpeg

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m

Aren't Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe both Jews in a Jewish dominated field of work? So is Danny Devito any many ugly looking guys.

In fact most incel looking actors are Jews. Jews who got their through connections like Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler
4fdb936169bedda816000001.jpg

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Veteran
★★★★
18d 20h 47m
Their level of virtue signalling is just fucking sad. It's so obviously insincere too, as most people on IT are complete autists they don't understand how to properly virtue signal.

Doing it right would be "Tom Cruise is short, but he's hot af!!" (even though I've STILL seen him get mocked for being short JFL) but at least there's actually truth in that. Trying to pass off genuine dwarves as sex icons is just offensive to them tbh.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
37d 17h 45m
Even their anecdotes are falling apart jfl.
The blackpill is too strong.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★
17d 17h 15m
Aside from being a Hobbit I don't think he's done anything too special anyway. He's one of those one trick ponies, like the guy who played Rorschach in Watchmen. Hollywood basically needed a guy of that type, after that it's only garbage roles nobody cares about. Meanwhile true Chads like Henry Cavill never run out of cool roles.
Accurate as a seismograph :feelswhere:

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★
3d 16h 42m
Aren't Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe both Jews in a Jewish dominated field of work? So is Danny Devito any many ugly looking guys.

In fact most incel looking actors are Jews. Jews who got their through connections like Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler
. View attachment 342216
Just Be Jewish theory is legit. :feelshmm:

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
12d 22h 32m
Do these people really think there are people out here looking to fuck dwarves

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
63d 10h 34m
What now ITcucks? Will you faggots call him an inkel too? I bet you cunts would kill themselves in less than two hours in a dwarf's skin.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
88d 1h 9m
"I know a guy"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The legendary 5'4 dude that everyone seems to know but no one has ever seen him, heard from his exes and no foid has ever claimed to be currently fucking him.

Hmm.

HMM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

:feelswhere: