Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Petition to change the criteria for being recognised as an "INCEL"

I think a few years without getting laid Should make you incel. 6 months is a little loose.
Imagine if you got laid 5-10 years ago.

Definately incel in my eyes.

We should demand more from society. Regular sex is a human right
tbh
not buying it

I think there should be a timeframe but longer than 6 months. 2 years would be more adequate.

That number comes from the Donnelly study. Many have been banned for even one brag about past sex as well.

Also, all-or-nothing theory is legit. 27% past 18 have never had a female sexual partner and 28% past 18 can't get sex in a year from the same survey. There's only a very small number of men (1-3%).who are even on the border.

it's called "getting lucky" for a reason bro.

you're 13 anyway so no reason trying to explain this to you

If it was that easy to fuck drunk chicks then this forum would be empty. All the incels would be trying to get foids intoxicated so that we can fuck them.

What you didnt even take into consideration is that, even after you get a chick drunk, there will be other males who will be competing against you to try to get the drunk bitch for themselves (assuming you're at a bar, nightclub, party, event etc.) and quite often these males will mog you in terms of aesthetics and/or masculinity. You're assuming that an incel can just get a drunk chick without any competition from other males

Imagine a manlet trying to get a drunk bitch and then he gets literally physically cockblocked by some 6'4 chad who just stands in his way, pats him on the head and says "better luck next time, kiddo". What the fuck are you going to do, you gonna try to fight him? JFL. Only a tallfag Ogre would stand a chance but then again that Chad might have come with a group of friends who would be ready to defend him if an altercation was ever instigated, tallfag Ogre would be outnumbered.

Last edited:
This

I dont believe in luck or coincidence, lol if you can "get lucky" you likely weren't incel to begin with, you probably just didnt try hard enough, an ACTUAL INCEL will NEVER get laid without money, no matter how many approaches he does.
I see your point dude but luck is a real phenomenon. Some people win the lottery.

Exceptions do HAPPEN. Some disabled guy on youtube has a pretty girlfriend he has a lot of sex with. Im sure the day his relationship ends he will be incel for life.

If it was that easy to fuck drunk chicks then this forum would be empty. All the incels would be trying to get foids intoxicated so that we can fuck them.

What you didnt even take into consideration is that, even after you get a chick drunk, there will be other males who will be competing against you to try to get the drunk bitch for themselves, and quite often these males will mog you in terms of aesthetics and/or masculinity. You're assuming that an incel can just get a drunk chick without any competition from other males

Imagine a manlet trying to get a drunk bitch and then he gets literally physically cockblocked by some 6'4 chad who just stands in his way, pats him on the head and says "better luck next time, kiddo". What the fuck are you going to do, you gonna try to fight him? JFL. Only a tallfag Ogre would stand a chance but then again that Chad might have come with a group of friends who would be ready to defend him if an altercation was ever instigated, tallfag Ogre would be outnumbered.
well i used the term "lucky" for a reason. not any incel can fuck a drunk chick easy.
I see your point dude but luck is a real phenomenon. Some people win the lottery.

Exceptions do HAPPEN. Some disabled guy on youtube has a pretty girlfriend he has a lot of sex with. Im sure the day his relationship ends he will be incel for life.
yup

Agree, if you had sex (without paying ofc) once you can do it again and therefore you don't belong here.

Drunk girls, unicorns, "it was years ago" etc. is all cope, either women are attracted to you or not

No one can deny I'm incel cuz I'm 25 and KHHV

I don't feel any sympathy for people who have had girlfriends, unpaid sex, kissed, held hands etc. most of them are virgin shaming pieces of shit and would treat KHHVs like me like garbage if the forum allowed it, just like they do irl.

this isn't an attention whoring forum for self pitying normies or chads who are having a dry spell for a few months. it's for men who cannot get unpaid sex under any circumstances
Best comment i've read in a while

well i used the term "lucky" for a reason. not any incel can fuck a drunk chick easy.

yup

yes, that is the EXCEPTION to the rule, it isnt the GENERAL RULE

On rare occasions, human beings are born with 11 toes, but in school we aren't taught that human beings have 11 toes, we are taught that human beings GENERALLY have 10 toes. Because being born with 11 toes is the EXCEPTIONAL CASE

On rare occasions, people are born intersex (having male AND female physical characteristics), but in school we aren't taught that there are 3 sexes(Male, Intersex and Female), we are taught that there are GENERALLY 2 sexes (Male And Female). Because being born Intersex is the EXCEPTIONAL CASE.

Heck if you took a large enough sample size of heterosexual couples, you might find 1 in 100 couples in which the female mogs the male yet the female is with the male because she actually likes his personality, are you going to now say that the blackpill is wrong because of the exceptional case where a female values a man's personality more than his looks?

There's EXCEPTIONS to every "rule" boyo, but in life the GENERAL CASE is the one which set the standard for what is accepted to be THE RULE.

Last edited:
Should be a few years.

yes, that is the EXCEPTION to the rule, it isnt the GENERAL RULE

On rare occasions, human beings are born with 11 toes, but in school we aren't taught that human beings have 11 toes, we are taught that human beings GENERALLY have 10 toes. Because being born with 11 toes is the EXCEPTIONAL CASE

On rare occasions, people are born intersex (having male AND female physical characteristics), but in school we aren't taught that there are 3 sexes(Male, Intersex and Female), we are taught that there are GENERALLY 2 sexes (Male And Female). Because being born Intersex is the EXCEPTIONAL CASE.

Heck if you took a large enough sample size of heterosexual couples, you might find 1 in 100 couples in which the female mogs the male yet the female is with the male because she actually likes his personality, are you going to now say that the blackpill is wrong because of the exceptional case where a female values a man's personality more than his looks?

There's EXCEPTIONS to every "rule" boyo, but in life the GENERAL CASE is the one which set the standard for what is accepted to be THE RULE.
tbh

alright seems like im truecel

Why is 6 months the standard , the last big survey was 1 year and 30% of men 18-30 struck out.for u 13- 18 males, 2 years celibate would be a good criteria.

6 months are half a year.

Lets count from 14 years old to like 60 years old were sex drive gets very low ed/impotence are common.

6 months are a long time.

Age pill is brutal
Obviously under 18.

I 100% agree, anyone who had unpaid sex at any time of his life shouldn't be allowed here

Run your own website and make up your own rule and definition theory.

To be honest, I would consider a guy with more than 30 years old to be incel if he last had sex in his teens or something like that and never managed to do it again throughout his adulthood getting constant rejections. That means he lucked out one time and never again, and that he is unattractive in the eyes of women, so he's definitely an incel

The amount of retardation I read on a daily basis on this forum is astounding.