Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Philippinesmaxing gives me hope

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I was just researching which countries have the shortest men, so I could move there to ascend. Funnily enough, one of the top results was good old Phillipines. The average male in there is just 5'4, I would mog those cucks with my giga 5'7 stature. Also, they have 4 inch dicks. Seriously, if I ever save up €10k, I'm going there. If I fail there, Portugal and Brazil are my other two choices of manlet countries. Nothing else, because I'm not into goblinas. It's not over yet.

So I'm barely average, lmfao

It will give you hope as well. SEAniggers are usually manlet countries.

55% of people speak English in Phillipines, 27% in Thailand, 13% in Laos. So Thailand would be my third option for geomaxxing.

I guess it will be over there too when I will finally have the loose money for that trip. Inceldom has became too big, there will be no place in the world to escape it. Still, you have to be NT to lead the conversation successfully. How do you talk to foids when you don't have a job, friends and hobbies?

Yeah, I'm currently a neet, but I believe I can make 10k in 3 years. My social skills are trash but I still hang out with my incel HS friends. Also, 15 years ago I went on a date, and there was a second one (got friendzoned after), so I'm not totally hopeless.

My current situation is this: Normie face 5/10, Norwood reaper 4/10, Manlet 3/10, Broke, 2/10. Money will add 2 points because it will fix my hair, geomaxxing will turn me from a manlet to above average, so I will go from a 2 to a 6 in Phillipines, possibly 7 due to JWB.