Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phillipines family celebrates having whiter and whiter descendants

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

it's a brutal racepill

they also risk dying over white maxxing

View: https://youtu.be/hYTIh2cXfvM

View: https://youtu.be/pdBv6mKWnUg

View: https://youtu.be/pdBv6mKWnUg

what a bunch of fucking idiots this is why i hate philipinos or whatever the fuck they are

That’s actually a decent looking hapa foid

jfl, i remember when my grandfather told us that, we need to fuck only whites to improve the race :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

the world should look whiter,
no offense

Oh thats brutal

It’s brutal jbw

typical shitskin behaviour. why even be surprised anymore?

the world should look whiter,
no offense
No one is offended by this, it is just reality. Even sand niggers spent centuries bleaching themselves by capturing white slaves

meanwhile americans celebrate becoming browner

:feelspuke:

No one is offended by this, it is just reality. Even sand niggers spent centuries bleaching themselves by capturing white slaves
Cumskins should be offended by this, imagine flushing your Aryan genes down the toilet to create a bunch of self-hating midget jungle gook shitskins :society:

exterminate the philippines :cool:

Jfl landing a filipina is not even considered ascending.

The vegas shooter stephen paddock and San jose MTA shooter samuel cassidy both have filipina wives. They STILL went on a mass shooting rampage lol.

You see, people still look down on you if you are not a filipino dude and you have with a filipina wife.

I knew this Pinaywhore who has a Hispanic (White, obviously) great-grand-mother that had super pale skin and light brown hair, she used to paint her hair black and had brown growth. Just a little bit of Euroblood can drastically change the level of attractiveness for generations.

Jfl landing a filipina is not even considered ascending.

The vegas shooter stephen paddock and San jose MTA shooter samuel cassidy both have filipina wives. They STILL went on a mass shooting rampage lol.

You see, people still look down on you if you are not a filipino dude and you have with a filipina wife.

Applies to all gookmaxxers.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I tried filipinocupid.com for some months but no filipino girl seemed interested in me at all. Im too short and ugly even for desperate foids living in shitholes. :feelsbadman:

Filipinos are the shortest race on earth they are dooming their offsping

Those brown chinks are so stupid, they wanna be white so bad. If u set your locations to the Philippines on a dating app they filter their pics to appear lighter skinned and often are seen wearing green or blue contacts .

I knew this Pinaywhore who has a Hispanic (White, obviously) great-grand-mother that had super pale skin and light brown hair, she used to paint her hair black and had brown growth. Just a little bit of Euroblood can drastically change the level of attractiveness for generations.
True. My 13th grandfather was from bulgaria and I still have people in my family who look white and have colored eyes and/or blonde/red hair.

lifefuel for mayocels tbh. i need to go to the phillipines some time