Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Photo: Brutal Mogging vs Public Humiliation vs Hypocrisy

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
65ee23d886a794255cd4b133cb7fcdf2.jpg

A few years back, this photo circulated of NHL star Zdeno Chára (formerly of the Boston Bruins) brutally mogging teammate Tuukka Rask. If I were Rask, I would have refused to appear shirtless with Chára. Rask is 6'3" but Chára is 6'9". But i think the physique mog is more brutal than the height mog.

A woman thought it was funny and commented that Rask looked like a 12-year-old boy standing shirtless next to Chára. (Ouch! That's kind of emasculating.) But of course, everybody was supposed to think it was funny because a woman said it about a man. But image what would have happened if a man said something similar about two women standing next to each other in bikinis. It would be body shaming...public humiliation...and the man would have lost his job.

Actually, I feel sorry for Rask in this photo.

What do you think?

Last edited:
What do you mean?
Alright, you've actually finished your post now.

Rask is 6'3" but Chára is 6'9".
Toilets would rather fuck a 6'3" framelet with a face like Rask's than a 6'9" ogre. 6'4" is the ideal height and anything above that is for height fetishists (of which there are plenty, but not all of them are). As a prettyboy, Rask can monopolize JBs while the norwooding ogre gets the used-up older toilets.

Toilets would rather fuck a 6'3" framelet with a face like Rask's than a 6'9" ogre. 6'4" is the ideal height
I'd certainly rather be 6'3". If I were 6'9" I'd feel so awkward and out of place. I'd feel like people were starting at me all the time. But I'd like my 5'10" body to have a physique like Chára's.

A woman thought it was funny and commented that Rask looked like a 12-year-old boy standing shirtless next to Chára.
What woman? But yeah its a hypocrisy.

Yeah I accidentally hit the post button before I finished it. But it's done now.