Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic, '''' oh why cant i find a nice looking decent man ''''

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Why is it so hard to find aa DECENT ----- NICE LOOKING man, near me, close in age, that wants to start a relationship built on friendship?? Not looking for PERFECT, just the right guy for me. Please no scammers, only real, honest, local men!Live with family and I am happy to be with them. Looking for a honest, decent, one woman man to share my life with. I am an optimist by nature, PLEASE BE AT LEAST 5. 10. Im described as prettty

---- Dude just be TALL, HANDSOME, and DECENT but not PERFECT

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
She's 4/10 at best.

Why is it so hard to find aa DECENT ----- NICE LOOKING man, near me, close in age, that wants to start a relationship built on friendship?? Not looking for PERFECT, just the right guy for me. Please no scammers, only real, honest, local men!Live with family and I am happy to be with them. Looking for a honest, decent, one woman man to share my life with. I am an optimist by nature, PLEASE BE AT LEAST 5. 10. Im described as prettty

---- Dude just be TALL, HANDSOME, and DECENT but not PERFECT
Is this a real post you've found somewhere?

... ''' please be young, thin, hot, and no more than 115 lb '''

Once had this girl tell me she had low self esteem sort of thing and didn’t rate herself that high and said her standards weren’t that high and told me about her celebrity crush type guy amd the guy was like a 7.5 or something like mogged every guy I’ve sat at a table with but to her he
Wasn’t that big of a deal because I guess there’s guys a step above. It makes sense why there’s no very top guys on the tinder statistics… even the best they rate as lower than perfect and tjey rate
Models as 6 or 7 no wonder they see
Normal guys as subhuman creatures