Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Piss Bottle Survey

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date

How many bottles of piss have you collected?

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 5-7

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 7-15

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 15+

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Asking the real questions here

I have a bathroom right next to my room. I have no need for pissbottles.

I don't want to make the foids personality detector easy to read my personality, so Im sticking with 0

I always fall behind on the disposal of piss bottles and accumulate a nightmarish number tbh.

Problem is if you wait too long you can't pour them out, because the sulphur smell will fumigate ten city blocks, so you need to get them into the garbage sub rosa.

If the piss bottles in question were Chad's piss, Stacy would chug them in a heartbeat.

JFL if you don't empty your bottle the next day.

I'm working on a gallon tbh. Most of the times I use the bathroom but in the morning or at night it's more convenient know what I mean?

I don't use them at all. I just go to the toilet tbh. I understand the use of them and why they are useful though.

I currently have none
But in the past I've accumulated a few

I dont understand how people can piss in bottles, the only time I recall ever being tempted to do it was a few years back when I wanted to piss but my roommate was showering so the sound of running water made me wanna piss even more and it got painful holding it in

Still I didnt do it because its disgusting, I literally walked 10 minutes to the nearst bathroom on campus

piss bottles are degenerate, i never piss outside of a bathroom.

honestly how lazy do you have to be to not walk to your fucking bathroom? srsly

Never, not one. Never began for me.

piss bottles are degenerate, i never piss outside of a bathroom.

honestly how lazy do you have to be to not walk to your fucking bathroom? srsly
Piss bottle is necessary sometimes

I never keep them very long.

69% don't even have one single piss bottle. Animals. Kind of people who get out the bath to have a piss I bet.

Just walk to the bathroom niggers How lazy can you be

Just walk to the bathroom niggers How lazy can you be

All that walking back and forth adds up you know.. Also you don't have to flush so often because it builds up in the bottle, you can empty that in one go in one trip. Efficiency.