Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pissed Off Roasties at Work Talking About Surrogacy

Nothing. She said that a couple coworkers complained that I made them feel uncomfortable. I told her exactly what happened. She raised her eyebrows a bit but didn't seem angry. I just told her I wanted a kid without a woman and she just nodded.
A roastie tried to make an EO/Harassment claim against you. Be careful.

The manager knew she couldn't make a case against you. Didn't want to get sued and didn't want to lose a good worker.

My fucking foid manager called me in to her office to talk about it. I told her that I have family issues that led me to my decision and that it literally is not their problem.
Quit now while you have a chance if you can. Sounds to me like the manager and those other foids are gonna try to make your life a literal hell from now on.

You literally have a target on your back. As incels, we simply cannot afford to do this. For the record, whenever a foid start asking you personal questions, I would’ve said is “none of your business/concern.”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. They should fuck off and leave me the hell alone.

That being said, try looking at healthcare IT jobs and/or in healthcare administration, that way, you get to fire foid nurses and see them seethe and cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should have played JBW game and fucked one of the Latina/black foids.

Female nurses are the most degenerate and disgusting type of females that have ever work in the hospital. They cuck their husbands at work with tall white normie doctors :lul::lul::lul:. Seen it first hand. Might write a story about it later.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

So, I work in the medical industry, which naturally has plenty of foids in it. One of the chicks I work with is an old washed up Stacy in her 50s. She was a party girl in her youth and settled down with a beta in her 30s, had a kid with him (kid looks truecel as fuck) and divorced him, remarried and has been "miserable" ever since. I also work with a few chicks in their mid 20s and 30s who are mostly black and latina and two old white nurses. We have a few guys that work there in their mid-30s, but one is 21 or so.

A few chicks, a male doctor, the 21 year old and I were all sitting in the lunch room talking about family and marriage and such during break. The 50s chick was going on about how she hates men and that her husband is such an idiot and such. The other chicks all agree. Doc changes the subject from marriage to kids since he had a child on the way (doc is an ex-chadlite in his late 30s). The chicks congratulate him and such and he turns to me and asks when I'm going to have a kid. I look at him and tell him I'll probably have one in my early 30s, and then one of the chicks asks when I plan to marry. I tell them I don't. The whole room looks at me and asks how I plan to have a kid then. I tell them surrogacy. Roasties in the room start getting toasty.

One asks why I don't just adopt a child. I tell them that I want my own child. The really grinds their gears, and they start asking about why I don't help one of the kids that already exists and such. I just tell them I want my own flesh and blood. Late 20s latina chimes in, saying that every child deserves a mother and that its wrong for me to raise my child without having a "normal" mom. I tell her every child should have a father but many don't and that's just the way the world works. I was trying my hardest to not drop blackpills. The foids became increasingly agitated with me, and I look over at doc who at this point is giving me a "oh shit I'm sorry for starting this" look and the 21 year old is mildly amused.

One then asks why I don't want to get married, and I tell her that I've had a long term relationship before (I didn't really pls don't :banhammer: its part of my normalfag cover) and I didn't like it and that I don't trust women. Some foid asked me how I would get the eggs. I told I would pay some college girl $5k for a dozen and be set. 50s chick exploded and started talking about how men shouldn't be allowed to have kids without women unless they are gay and other shit. She legit said that "if women don't want you to have kids, you shouldn't be able to have them". I told her that I didn't care and that I'm having my kid and there is nothing they could do about it.

Silence followed for about 20 seconds or so before the 21 year old said that "you'd make a good dad" and doc agreed. The foids stayed mad for the rest of the time I was there and were audibly gossiping about me. Later on during the day, some other chick I work with in my unit asked me about it. I said I didn't want to talk about it. I later learned that the lunch roasties spread it throughout the entire foid population of the clinic. My fucking foid manager called me in to her office to talk about it. I told her that I have family issues that led me to my decision and that it literally is not their problem.

tl;dr Old bitter foid and her fellow foids hate on me for bypassing their genetic filters. Off the next day so I want to see what will happen on Monday when I go back to work.
Holy motherfuckin based:feelsYall::feelsYall::dab::dab::dab: