Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pitbull attacks woman and her Chihuahua

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

>gaming
wait is this GTA 6?

based Ritalincel

>Gaming
Soyboy

How did this end? Any newssource?

How did this end? Any newssource?

https://www.silive.com/news/2018/09/nypd_on-duty_mta_bus_driver_bu.html

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A pit bull attacked a woman and her two Chihuahua puppies while she walked them in her Sunnyside neighborhood, according to a video obtained by the Advance.

Kayla Fred, 21, said she was out with her two 5-month-old Chihuahuas, Lulu and Cita, on Little Clove Road around 10 a.m. Sept. 7 when she noticed a man who appeared to be in his 60s staring at her while holding his pit bull on a leash.

"It was kinda weird," she said.

The man told her she'd "better pick up her dogs," according to Fred.

The larger dog somehow got free of its owner, and footage from a surveillance system in the neighborhood captured the black pit bull -- now unleashed -- charging Fred and her small dogs out of the frame. Fred said she let go of their leashes in an attempt to let them run away from the attack.

Anna Zarr, who provided the surveillance footage, said she's seen the man in the area walking his pit bulls without a leash before.

The video shows Fred trying to wrestle the large dog to the ground while the pit bull's owner slowly walks down the block after his pet. The owner eventually takes his dog from Fred, but after three seconds, it gets free a again and bolts down the street after the woman and her dogs as they run out of the frame.

The pit bull then chases one of the Chihuahuas back into the frame and pins it to the ground, the video shows.

Thinking her dog's life was in danger, Fred said she put her hand under the pit bull to try to get her dog free. During the struggle, Fred said the pit bull bit her, puncturing her left middle finger.

Neighbors can be seen on the video attempting to step in and help the woman. Zarr said her daughter, Katherine, was one of those neighbors, and suffered a bruised foot in the incident.

According to the video, the pit bull's owner eventually walks up to the commotion and smacks his dog with a bag, as a neighbor and Fred free the Chihuahua. The man forces his dog to the ground by its neck, reattaches its leash and smacks the canine two more times.

Once the owner got his dog under control, Fred ran after her pets. Both escaped the incident without serious injuries.

"I was in shock," she said. "I've never been so scared to be around the corner from my house."

Fred's father, Alan, identified the man as a neighbor and said he has seen him walking his dog without a leash before.

The family wants authorities to investigate and determine whether charges are warranted.

Police confirmed that a report was filed in relation to the incident, but no arrests have been made.

A spokesperson for the Department of Health, which investigates dog attacks, said the incident is under investigation.

He told her to pick up her dogs, prob for a reason... omg a bruised foot... better call the fucking whaaambulance!!!

Gaming? Why would you lie?

It isn't that hard to kick a dog jfl

I hope the chihuahua is ok

Trash dog vs trash dog(s)
Pibbles can make great guards, but I honestly wouldn't trust one...around anything other than myself.
Chihuahuas (and rats in general) are annoying as fuck, and usually suicidally feisty.
https://www.silive.com/news/2018/09/nypd_on-duty_mta_bus_driver_bu.html
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A pit bull attacked a woman and her two Chihuahua puppies while she walked them in her Sunnyside neighborhood, according to a video obtained by the Advance.
Kayla Fred, 21, said she was out with her two 5-month-old Chihuahuas, Lulu and Cita, on Little Clove Road around 10 a.m. Sept. 7 when she noticed a man who appeared to be in his 60s staring at her while holding his pit bull on a leash.
"It was kinda weird," she said.
The man told her she'd "better pick up her dogs," according to Fred.
The larger dog somehow got free of its owner, and footage from a surveillance system in the neighborhood captured the black pit bull -- now unleashed -- charging Fred and her small dogs out of the frame. Fred said she let go of their leashes in an attempt to let them run away from the attack.
Anna Zarr, who provided the surveillance footage, said she's seen the man in the area walking his pit bulls without a leash before.
The video shows Fred trying to wrestle the large dog to the ground while the pit bull's owner slowly walks down the block after his pet. The owner eventually takes his dog from Fred, but after three seconds, it gets free a again and bolts down the street after the woman and her dogs as they run out of the frame.
The pit bull then chases one of the Chihuahuas back into the frame and pins it to the ground, the video shows.
Thinking her dog's life was in danger, Fred said she put her hand under the pit bull to try to get her dog free. During the struggle, Fred said the pit bull bit her, puncturing her left middle finger.
According to the video, the pit bull's owner eventually walks up to the commotion and smacks his dog with a bag, as a neighbor and Fred free the Chihuahua. The man forces his dog to the ground by its neck, reattaches its leash and smacks the canine two more times.
Once the owner got his dog under control, Fred ran after her pets. Both escaped the incident without serious injuries.
In this case, however, the old man is completely at fault. If your dog's an asshole, just fucking leash him. I too would walk my former dog more freely, but as soon as I saw a potential confrontation, I either called him back, leashed him or would walk in such a way as to maintain a safe distance. I was lucky he was mostly obedient, and even when things would go a bit south(typically when "suprised" from around a corner/or on a tight street with no way to avoid a "meeting" , he would almost always act only in self-defence (Out of a dozen encounters, he only started 2 fights, and never went for blood. In fact, in some instances, he just returned to me straight up)

I like pitbulls, fuck that chihuahua

Based pitcel attacking chadhuahua and his gf

low inhib high T pitbull

Chat pitbull and incel chuhuahua

I fucking hate dogs.