Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Place of woman in soyciety

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So lets be brutally honest here .....WOMAN BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN. PERIOD. There you go , that's an established fact that cannot be altered. There's enough work and chores to be done in the home like cooking, washing, caring for babies and children etc.... Why do these dumb roasties have to come out and compete against men on more dumb jobs and creating unnecessary competition. Add to that the unfair advantage allowed to roasties in interviews and workplace just makes it worse plus it makes them sexual deviants and cheaters ... STAY IN THE KITCHEN FOID..I REPEAT STAY IN THE KITCHEN....

It all started when cucks decided foids were actually completely equal to men and could do whatever we could, resulting in this huge imbalance where they now have to make up for it by giving them special privileges in almost everything; just look at the WNBA. :feelswhat:

Because they want to keep promoting the idea that men can and should be totally subservient to every whim and want of a foid, and keep using it an excuse to allow absurd privileges to foids far above what the average man gets despite the fact that they already live on tutorial mode; foid basketball players actually deserve just as much as professional NBAers, because we're all equal! :feelsclown:

They can keep emasculating men and telling them acting like foids is okay because we're pretty much the same, and can go either way if we want; a good thing for the elites. :feelsugh:

It all started when cucks decided foids were actually completely equal to men and could do whatever we could, resulting in this huge imbalance where they now have to make up for it by giving them special privileges in almost everything; just look at the WNBA. :feelswhat:
This is bullshit...i feel sick to my stomach of this pretentious shit hole we are in ... Woman are physically inferior to man and that's a naturally proven fact...any idiot can tell that..its like we are refusing to address the big fat elephant sitting in the meeting room of an office

Women should only cook food for us and suck our dicks.