Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planning on an heroing in minecraft

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
I plan on killing myself if I can't go back to the military.

The medical team's decision comes out in two weeks.

I've been failing at work and waiting for them to fire me at this point, my boss said something about my "likeability".

Too bad I can't tell anyone this without getting 5250'd, not even therapists. Nobody gives a fuck. You're completely on your own.

Yeah, nobody gets fucked like soldiers do. I can't say I know how to handle the struggles because I've never been a soldier. But surely there are other soldiers who can guide you?

GHW xAcWEAA UkR

Don't

I've been failing at work and waiting for them to fire me at this point, my boss said something about my "likeability".

Too bad I can't tell anyone this without getting 5250'd, not even therapists. Nobody gives a fuck. You're completely on your own.
Just go back to military nigga I would join if I didn’t fail highschool, I’m working on ged though

i'm sure there's a mod for that in CurseForge

Yeah, nobody gets fucked like soldiers do. I can't say I know how to handle the struggles because I've never been a soldier. But surely there are other soldiers who can guide you?
I know a lot of people don't want to say this but I think a reason that a lot of soldiers are fucked up after service isn't just combat, but because a lot of soldiers carry their problems with them into their service. Imagine a bunch of fucked up people congregated in one place and can't leave, they feed off of eachother and fuck eachother up. Like prison where there's a bunch of fuckies already. If you're not a real criminal by the time you enter prison, you will leave as one.

My problems already existed before service, the army actually kept me from killing myself for a while. I don't need a therapist, I need brothers.

I know a lot of people don't want to say this but I think a reason that a lot of soldiers are fucked up after service isn't just combat, but because a lot of soldiers carry their problems with them into their service. Imagine a bunch of fucked up people congregated in one place and can't leave, they feed off of eachother and fuck eachother up. Like prison where there's a bunch of fuckies already. If you're not a real criminal by the time you enter prison, you will leave as one.

Yes, when you're recruiting people for matters of life and death, you start targeting the people who have little choice in the matter. At risk high school students, minimum wageslaves, people generally without the opportunities privileged people have.

My problems already existed before service, the army actually kept me from killing myself for a while. I don't need a therapist, I need brothers.

They're still out there, man. I think they want you to live.

If you can't join the military, maybe you could become an English teacher overseas?

You are my brocel. Don't be another causality of modern society.

Don't rope. Use your military skills to teach interested incels and do othe shit. Anything but rope