Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Planning On SEAmaxxing

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Vietnam, Laos & The Philippines seem like the best countries there. Thailand is full of trannies although I can tell the difference quite easily tbh. The weather's warm in South East Asia & the countries are cheap to live in. Seems far better than East Asia which is just depressing (Japan & South Korea in particular)

get tuberculosis vaccine just in case.

You will ascend there.

Vietnam, Laos & The Philippines seem like the best countries there. Thailand is full of trannies although I can tell the difference quite easily tbh. The weather's warm in South East Asia & the countries are cheap to live in. Seems far better than East Asia which is just depressing (Japan & South Korea in particular)
Be careful, Some gangs use women to lure men into rooms then they kill them by strangulation or knife, Sometimes the victim is kept alive so they can harvest living organs while the tourists scream! Be careful. You dont wanna end up like Tou Ger.

get tuberculosis vaccine just in case.

Infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Tuberculosis, also known colloquially as the "white death", or historically as consumption, is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteria. Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it can also affect other parts of the body. Wikipedia

Brutal, Your dick can stop breathing :feelskek:

Infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Tuberculosis, also known colloquially as the "white death", or historically as consumption, is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteria. Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it can also affect other parts of the body. Wikipedia

Brutal, Your dick can stop breathing :feelskek:
there is different types of it but all of them are very bad, it's hard to cure even with good treatment.

there is different types of it but all of them are very bad, it's hard to cure even with good treatment.
If its about breathing and since skin is breathing, I dont want my dick skin and sausage to stop breathing.

Im not attracted to NoodleWhores

Vietnamese women are westernized they walk around with an attitude. Don't go there. If you go to Thailand go to a blowjob bar and let me know how it is. A lot of Philippinas are single moms so be careful of that.