Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing a gimped character in MMORPG

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm playing 2 characters right now.. 1 guy is a gimped character class + a bad race choice for that class. My other character is an uberman with the most elite gear + good class + very advanced spec & items combination.

On my gimp any time I see enemy players I have to just run, because so far I haven't fought 1 person I could even take down to 70% health or lower 1v1.

My gimp became a POS villain because since he can't win 1v1.. I group with other gimps & bad players and we try to take out good players by outnumbering them 3v1 or 4v2. Even so we still lose almost 50% of the time. As all the hardcore nerds playing MMORPGs go for the most overpowered classes/spec lines + have a huge number of days played.

I did somehow get a guild, and I get to join the guild raids. But even my guildies don't want me in PVP groups.

Never really played wow that much i think a had a fire mage gnome lvl 27 in 2007, i remember picking a purple shield and some cunt was raging because it was "character bound" or some shit.

brutal racepill tbh

Ya my race is a strength race with low dexterity.. but my class almost everything is 100% dexterity based.

In PVP I hit for 1/2 the damage of tanks, yet my guy is in leather armor with medium hit points, versus tanks with chain or platemail and high hit points. In PVE I actually hit hard, but because my guy isn't a tank, low utility, and doesn't heal or buff he is way at the back for groups.
Never really played wow that much i think a had a fire mage gnome lvl 27 in 2007, i remember picking a purple shield and some cunt was raging because it was "character bound" or some shit.

One gimp I saw he followed a group down the dungeon, then he was attacking their monsters right before the monster died attempting to get the loot drop.

Last edited:
are mmos still a thing in 2020? kids nowadays only play soyish crap that requires no effort or whatsoever

are mmos still a thing in 2020? kids nowadays only play soyish crap that requires no effort or whatsoever

There is less players nowadays, and like you said its not kids anymore. Average age I would say is around 35 of the players.

This is an analogy for your genetics, isn't it?

Well a bad player and my gimp were teamed up and we saw 1 enemy player. So we tried to run for it, to make it to the safe area where the computer controlled guards are.

But the enemy player had a bunch of instant long range abilities. So we got paralyzed at long range and then just shit kicked by this one guy. He never even was below 80% health.

Sadly we were the same level and PVP rank as this enemy player. Just an uber class versus gimps.

This is an analogy for your genetics, isn't it?

Ya there is going to be a bunch of analogies I think. One analogy is for suicidecels. On my server there is only something like 10 people left playing my class, and none are the poor race choice as me. While other classes have 100's of players.

All the people who used to play this archer have either rerolled or quit.

The developers also said they are happy with the class as it is, and don't plan to change it. Plus the next patch won't be for another year at least as we just had a patch.

Last edited:
I found a way to get some PVP points so I can get PVP abilities & bonuses, even though I lose all 1v1s, and sadly 2v1(with my side having 2 gimps/bad players), and I don't get any PVP groups.. If I hide in the trees near where fights between groups of players usually happen, I can wait there.. then when say there is a 5v5 going on, I can 'add' from the trees and get damage on the enemy players, as my character is an archer and has long range.

If the players on my side win the fight, I get some PVP points for doing damage during the fight.

Last edited:
Another analogy for you guys. People playing uber classes in the game are giving me 'advice' on how to be better in the game. Which usually the advice is wrong, like there is a reason I don't do what they are advising. Its the equivalent of 'get a haircut'. Ya tried that obviously.

Yet on my uberman character rarely does anyone give me advice.