Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I keep getting mogged even in World of Warcraft. I can't escape the blackpill

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I've been playing a lot of Classic Hardcore World of Warcraft (die once and you lose your character) in the past couple of weeks. It's been the best WoW experience ever because everything matters in it.

Anyway, I got invited to a random guild who focuses on leveling and they're pretty cool. I figured only no life nerds play a 20-year old game with a very niche game mode. I figured I would be among my peers, right? Just some losers playing World of Warcraft.

But apparently a lot of them have girlfriends, are married, have wives, children. What the fuck??? They often talk about their lives in the guild chat and it ruins my mood. I'm being fucking consumed by envy. How is this possible?

There are even women in the guild who met their husbands also in World of Warcraft. She said she met him while raiding. Relatively speaking, raiders are the Chads in World of Warcraft. I'm a pathetic casual player, never did raids because they're too hard and stressful. Even in a game like WoW, of course foids will gravitate towards the best possible players. I can't fucking escape the blackpill man. It seeps into my fucking copes.

And that woman said she used to go to karaoke clubs after WoW raids with her husband?? What the fuck? Nerds never go to karaoke clubs. These are fucking normies. Older normies who are playing WoW Classic Hardcore. And they're mogging the shit out of me.

And the men do that boomer shit like ''oops, the missus tells me it's time for sleep haha :( I have to execute or else xD''. Nigga, who cares about the game at this point. Go fucking be with your wife, fuck her, have her suck your penis, hug her, hold her hands. I play WoW to keep my mind occupied and forget about the real world. Meanwhile, these ungrateful boomer shit normies are playing it to get away from their wives. Ungrateful pieces of shit. Also humble bragging about having girlfriends and wives. LIFE MUST BE SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU MAN. YOU HAVE A LOVING GF/WIFE WHO WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND SHE KEEPS YOU FROM PLAYING THIS GARBAGE GAME. POOR YOU. FUCK OFF

Brutal The ERA when south park made The WOW episode Was when it was actually filled with mtn dew drinking degenerates

Fucking brutal

All these negative feelings have started to get to me. I'm starting to experience panic attacks. My heart starts beating fast and I feel like I can't get enough oxygen through beating. WoW Classic Hardcore is a good cope because it requires a lot of focus. If you make one mistake, your character can die.

But I can't cope in peace if these fucking sex havers humblebrag and keep bringing up their wives and girlfriends.

The obvious answer is to leave the guild. I have another character who is in a different guild, I will have to see more of what they talk about in the guild chat. But if they also start humblebragging about having wives, I will lose my mind.

WoW no longer belongs to no lifer nerds.

The mogging will never end unfortunately:feelsbadman:

All these negative feelings have started to get to me. I'm starting to experience panic attacks. My heart starts beating fast and I feel like I can't get enough oxygen through beating. WoW Classic Hardcore is a good cope because it requires a lot of focus. If you make one mistake, your character can die.

But I can't cope in peace if these fucking sex havers humblebrag and keep bringing up their wives and girlfriends.

The obvious answer is to leave the guild. I have another character who is in a different guild, I will have to see more of what they talk about in the guild chat. But if they also start humblebragging about having wives, I will lose my mind.

WoW no longer belongs to no lifer nerds.
I drove past a old ass couple today And got fucking pissed. I was screaming to myself in my car like a schizo Why can they date At 60 and ive been rotting since I was a kid and never got to even hold a Womens hand in my life.

yep i know 6'4 moggers who played wow years ago. some like to think games were for low tier men not really. chad is probably dominating the game and his foids pussy.

I also played a lot of WoW when I was a teen. There were older married men playing it then, too.

But now that I'm a 30 year old virgin man, playing a fucking 20-year children's game that is supposed to be for no lifers, it hurts so fucking much to hear them talk about their wives and girlfriends.

The envy is unbereable. I feel a pulsing pain in the left side of my neck ever since I started getting panic attacks. It pulsates harder when I'm angry and stressed. I've never felt so much envy in my life.

play games with no voice.

It's an old game. I'm not surprised a lot of the playerbase is older men. Not too many zoomers are on it likely since they prefer modern games. Even if you were to play a modern multiplayer game, it's just going to be worse hearing normtards brag about how many girls they've fucked this week.

same I don't play LOL with my old friends anymore because of this

Fucking brootal
I don't usually play multiplayer games anymore but when i did it usually ended up with me killing everyone out of seethe and getting banned/kicked

Honestly, there aren't many spaces for incels, when we can interact without normie influence. Everywere are normalfags and foids. But why they brag about they wifes all the time? Sounds like a bunch of oofie-doofies for me