Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Playing Final Fantasy (or other Square Enix games) is a brutal racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They make their characters look so white, no foid will ever lust for you like this unless you're @kanyepilled
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FYtVp1QN4bc9I2_zwkZ_F6OiN2U=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/22329751/Cloud_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

https://www.siliconera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Final-Fantasy-X-Interview.jpg

@Transcended Trucel

It's also very common for Japs and Koreans to get plastic surgery on their eyes to look less like a subhuman gook.

Race pill never ends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
CFEF4B7C 221D 4B8B 911C 0652E92832BD

Because rice people has no jaw.:feelshaha:

I wonder if the rampant anti-White racism on social media and the MSM is simply a reflection of the non-Whites' inferiority complex.

All great things in the world were invented by Whites and by Jews.

I wonder if the rampant anti-White racism on social media and the MSM is simply a reflection of the non-Whites' inferiority complex.

The majority of anti-white racism is done by woke whites though

The majority of anti-white racism is done by woke whites though
Right, fair point. I really hate their guts. Race traitors deserve to be stoned.

That's why I never play garbage nip "games"

This. Based
Right, fair point. I really hate their guts. Race traitors deserve to be stoned.
Couldn't agree more
They make their characters look so white, no foid will ever lust for you like this unless you're @kanyepilled
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FYtVp1QN4bc9I2_zwkZ_F6OiN2U=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/22329751/Cloud_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

https://www.siliconera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Final-Fantasy-X-Interview.jpg

@Transcended Trucel
XKrOhCNh2

It is, this is why you always see Spics and ESPECIALLY Africans seething. Many Africans even claim Amazighs and Egyptians are not native to Africa and are "white invaders who stole african heritage"
Cloud looks like this Palestinian-German model

ncpsn.jpg

JFL and coping chinks like @AllanKing really think asians don’t want to be white.

This is like those asians who cope by saying anime characters look asian. Jfl no they don’t. Your average asian is brown skin with moonface and flat midfaces.

That's even better lol
Is @kanyepilled a white god? Do you really think If he went to asia women would bow down to him and crown him? Come on you really think someone with his face (it’s bad, trust me) is some sort of gigaslayer. You’re not even racepilled, just crazy.

Is @kanyepilled a white god? Do you really think If he went to asia women would bow down to him and crown him? Come on you really think someone with his face (it’s bad, trust me) is some sort of gigaslayer. You’re not even racepilled, just crazy.
I'm racepilled af

Japanians and Koreans are extremely self hating. Because their natural look is very ugly.

That is why, compared to the Chinese, they worship and intermarry with whites like insane whereas the Chinese are more than content with being themselves.
Japanians and Koreans are extremely self hating. Because their natural look is very ugly.

That is why, compared to the Chinese, they worship and intermarry with whites like insane whereas the Chinese are more than content with being themselves.
And to add, this is why a lot of Koreans hate Chinese people. They see someone like the Chinese who don't care as much about assimilating (and are thus, content with themselves), as a mindset that they can never have due to their extreme self hate. They also see Chinese not assimilating, as making them look bad. Because sometimes people mistake Koreans for being Chinese.

Last edited:
In FFXII only non white character is an black foid lusting for white Chad.

You think Chinese are less self hating? They are all the same jfl.

Most of the characters are white though
don't a lot of japs actually perceive them as being japs and whites see them through a filter?

ie like perceiving aladdin as white

don't a lot of japs actually perceive them as being japs and whites see them through a filter?

ie like perceiving aladdin as white
These ricecels be coping if they think Cloud or Titus look anything like them.

It's also very common for Japs and Koreans to get plastic surgery on their eyes to look less like a subhuman gook.
But somehow we have white people claiming to be incels when there's 3/4 of a planet where they are worshipped. If I speak anymore the closet gays might ban me for pointing out what they know. Fucking faggots claiming to be incels

FF used to be a kickass JRPG in a fantasy setting about defeating evil.

Now it's a homosexual "action" game about a bunch of transvestites twinks.

Ff15 final fantasy xv boy band

Tranny cloud ff7r

And people still claim anime/jrpg characters aren’t supposed to be white

But that's really beautiful. If I had such eyes and hair, I'd probably be a 4.5/10.

Cait Sith is literally a mogger :feelshaha:

These ricecels be coping if they think Cloud or Titus look anything like them.
At least chars like Cyan in FF6 are clearly Japanesque, as opposed to Edgar/Sabin who seem like westerners.

Locke seems somewhere in the middle.
And people still claim anime/jrpg characters aren’t supposed to be white
a lot are clearly meant to be, but there are also some clearly japanese-inspired ones and also some which are on the fence and get appropriated by both sides