Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing manhunt 2 .

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
Man what a awesome game , I complete the first game last year and can't recommend it enough,i how creative and gory executions are in this game compared to the previous one. I wish there were more sequels, but stupid normies wouldn't allow that.

manhunt 3 would be nice

I think this game was banned in either Cuckstralia, the cUcK, or both: What exactly is it though? Isn't it kind of like Hitman in a way? Though I've never even played that.

I NEED UNCENSORED VERSION SO I COULD GO ER:feelsree:

I think this game was banned in either Cuckstralia, the cUcK, or both: What exactly is it though? Isn't it kind of like Hitman in a way? Though I've never even played that.
No, it's a stealth game where you hide in shadows and evade hunters (which are different criminal groups , gangs , white supremacists, perverts, guerilla groups etc) when opportunity arises ,you sneak behind them and slaughter them in the most gruesome fashion using different weapons , each weapon has three different execution animations. You kill them all and advance to the next level.

Yeah its good

I played it long time ago on my PSP. Great times.

Anyone can link me a source? Wanna check it out..is it like postal?

just imagine manhunt 3 and soldier of fortune with GTA V graphics, that's what I need most now

Anyone can link me a source? Wanna check it out..is it like postal?
Cdromance has both ps2 and psp uncensored roms.(Use emulators)
I recommend playing manhunt 1 before it(manhunt 1 is far more edgy ).

Last edited:
Also I tried the warriors(2005), it's hella fun too, beating up endless hordes of retards is so much fun.

I really liked the first one. I read the second wasn't as good so didn't play it but might try it someday.