Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing nice is worse than being rude, for fucksake

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Right before the native american intertribal event at my college came around, I saw a female co worker who was only a year or so younger than me (she's 18, I'm 19) .. she glanced and waved at me while she was walking with the other girls. We work at the same retail store and go to the same school. We had a little bit of a conversation, I asked her if she wanted to come to the event and gave her the sticker to the vote project since I ran outta bracelets. She said sure, and asked what time.. i told her 11:50 to 1. So before i went to the bathroom I told her I would see her in a few mins and she was with the other girls. I came to the event but she wasn't there.. how come ??
Is she not interested in me? Does she have a boyfriend?

I texted my aunt about this and she said "Maybe something came up?" "You should always assume that ur just making friends. Not more. That can cause awkward situations. So if she shows up cool, if not don't make a big deal about it. Cuz it's not"

But if she didn't want to come, I think she would have told me. I think she was playing nice? I hate that, it's worse than being rude in my opinion. Right after I came out of the restroom she was gone!

I fucking hate it when people play nice. It's far worse than being openly rude or racist.

Karen3

Ask her

There IS

more to that in the end.. the reason women smile and glance is to be nice. It doesn't actually mean she wants the dick
Just memeing you m8. But foids are all trash, don't expect much from them.

I

wanted to come back and see her BUT SHE LEFT. Girls and women are fucking rude as shit as they were trained to be. American values SUCK.
She is your coworker, so you can probably meet her again? Where is the problem asking?

Well I forgot to ask her when she would be working at our retail again (hint, it's a big corporation).. smh we usually don't share the same schedule
She is your coworker, so you can probably meet her again? Where is the problem asking?