Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing persona 3 fes.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
I hate this yuko bitch tbh, delayed my social links with other girls i guess I'll have to max them out in ng+.

I recently played Persona 4 and 5, and I've been getting various Persona videos recommended to me on JewTube. I haven't played 3, but Fuuka seems like a really good girl from what I've seen. She just needs to grow her hair out.

I hate this yuko bitch tbh, delayed my social links with other girls i guess I'll have to max them out in ng+.
OOOHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

DADADADADADA DAAAAAA

OOOHHH YEAHHHHH BABY BABY

DADADADADAAAAAA

I recently played Persona 4 and 5, and I've been getting various Persona videos recommended to me on JewTube. I haven't played 3, but Fuuka seems like a really good girl from what I've seen. She just needs to grow her hair out.
P3 is good, you can try reload if you want.

over for weebs

Completed it once again, maxxed out all SL and fused Orpheus telos, I'll defeat Elizabeth in next run.