Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please ban cute girl AVIs

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Ok for me:
Screenshot 2024 01 26 at 13747 in the afternoon

Not ok for me:
Screenshot 2024 01 26 at 13722 in the afternoon

This second type of profile picture is simply foid worshipping and it fucking angers me every fucking time I see it.
So fucking ban this type of AVIs :lasereyes:
We should never engage in whoreshipping

@zerozerozero

At this point not sucking a dick is considered foid worshiping.

If seeing a picture of a cute girl makes you so upset as to make a post like this, aren't you the one who's really worshipping them? After all, you don't get this upset when a mere cat or dog doesn't show interest in you, do you? You'd never call for cat avis to be banned, would you? But when the idol you've been worshipping doesn't look your way...

Last edited:
If seeing a picture of a cute girl makes you so upset as to make a post like this, aren't you the one who's really worshipping them? After all, you don't get this upset when a mere cat or dog doesn't show interest in you, do you? You'd never call for cat avis to be banned, would you? But when the idol you've been worshipping doesn't look your way...
It is because I am trying very hard to suppress my whoreshipping trait.

Supposedly there was a vote and it was voted to allow them, I think its pretty fucking gay though.

Ideally everyone should have a variation of my avi, but this is a flawed forum so whatever

46822.jpg

Supposedly there was a vote and it was voted to allow them, I think its pretty fucking gay though.
Most of the people who voted for them are not active anymore

imagine pissing all over that yellow bitch :feelsohh: