Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Please complete my survey on foid sports

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

For example I put my ethnicity as curry and I said that the pay gap for foids because they are terrible and would be beaten by male amateurs.

I would greatly appreciate responses and it will help on me getting my PHD in foidology.

Toilet sports r fapfuel for the mad guy, chico

Is this legitimately you? :feelssus:

I said this in relation to foid's "sports", as many are simply ways for foids to wear revealing clothing and "objectify" themselves to men, who in turn pay their salary; a joke of athletics, as at least in men's sports there is some form of talent and competition, not simple feminist brainwashing to make you fearful of criticizing in any way their various globohomo-funded leagues or teams... :feelsUgh:

They simply know that it will get them higher ratings and consequently higher paychecks to display themselves to the average male viewer of such sports, anyways, regardless of their skill, as is common in most female sports; obviously such oppression is unacceptable, unless it happens to benefit us foids to especially exploit the feelings of such LTNs and below! :society:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Is this legitimately you? :feelssus:

I said this in relation to foid's "sports", as many are simply ways for foids to wear revealing clothing and "objectify" themselves to men, who in turn pay their salary; a joke of athletics, as at least in men's sports there is some form of talent and competition, not simple feminist brainwashing to make you fearful of criticizing in any way their various globohomo-funded leagues or teams... :feelsUgh:
lol no, I would never do a garbage degree like that

For example I put my ethnicity as curry and I said that the pay gap for foids because they are terrible and would be beaten by male amateurs.

I would greatly appreciate responses and it will help on me getting my PHD in foidology.
I made it look professional and said women aren’t discriminated against, and that no one cares about watching a shittier version of men’s sports.