Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please don't go to therapy for fuck's sake

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
You will end up paying some jerk to constantly attack/blame you instead of actually doing something. It's pretty bad that most of them are bluepilled cucklords who will constantly emphasize on your weaknesses (and probably abasing your self steem) and give some sorts of hints of improvement that you might actually know how the outcome will be.
Whatever you do save your wallet from those fucking leeching NPCS.

i had a therapist for about a year and he was a giga chad that married his HS oneitis and now has like 10 kids. Ironically told me that it doesnt matter and how i should just live for myself and what not, all they do is reiterate the same bullshit bluepiller advice

Wasn’t planning on it but thanks

Don't go to therapy if you're either suicidal or homicidal because you will be dragged into a mental hospital by force. Unless you actually want that which in case, go for it I suppose.

Psychology stopped being a scientific field after the 60s. It's all just politics now.

Imagine taking seriously people who think that trans people are normal but over active kids have a "disorder".
i had a therapist for about a year and he was a giga chad that married his HS oneitis and now has like 10 kids. Ironically told me that it doesnt matter and how i should just live for myself and what not, all they do is reiterate the same bullshit bluepiller advice
YJI4SK7.jpg

Last edited:
In my experience they are all liberal thots and cucks who are paid (overpaid) to gaslight you about how the world works. And then they are super quick to diagnose you as bipolar and prescribe lithium.

Only if therapist is blackpilled I’ll go

Psychology stopped being a scientific field after the 60s. It's all just politics now.

Imagine taking seriously people who think that trans people are normal but over active kids have a "disorder".

YJI4SK7.jpg

XIEa.gif

That pic made my evening

They get paid well though.

All therapy is a scam

YJI4SK7.jpg
based

my parents paids for therapy for 15 years. Didnt got me anywere. Is a joke.
They will not even admit the gynocentrism. Is a fucking joke.

Havent seen a single incel hear who acually benefited from therapy.

I can't do therapy because I would let something slip and get arrested

Havent seen a single incel hear who acually benefited from therapy.

A legend in the foggy mountains where I live says this guy exists. Villagers said they saw him with his foid many times in foggy days, but nobody can confirm their testimony.

But the legend is not limited to our remote foggy villages ; this legend is also very popular among therapists.

YJI4SK7.jpg
old but gold

A legend in the foggy mountains where I live says this guy exists. Villagers said they saw him with his foid many times in foggy days, but nobody can confirm their testimony.

But the legend is not limited to our remote foggy villages ; this legend is also very popular among therapists.
Who's that legendary person, tell us his story.

A therapy could work if it involved me humiliating and having sex with some average looking foid who studied psychology. I would slap her around a bit, force her to dp my cock then mock her career choice while railing her from behind. I am sure all my stress would be gone for weeks to come.

Who's that legendary person, tell us his story.

In a remote mountainous village named Toutes-Mains, in a small house where he was living with his aunt, was living a man whose name was Jack.
Jack was alone. He was very small for his age, his nose was "like a mosquito", he had once been told. Despite being merely 20, Jack was losing his hairs. He was in a correct physical condition, but his face was terrible. One day, for Halloween, Jack was walking on the streets and a group of young kids saw him. His face was so frightening that they ran away terrified and, once at home, they told their moms and dads that they had seen "a monster, a real monster" walking by the street.

The maréchal des logis was informed of the presence of some kind of "beast" and, as the local police chief, started to look for something unusual, however nobody found anything. But two days later, Jack's aunt understood who it was and told Jack he could no longer walk outside when there were other people.

Jack didn't understood very well why, but his aunt was autoritarian, so he didn't even tried to ask. He stood home all the time, his aunt making him cutting wood in the garden, clean the house and plates, cutting grass in the garden, and so on.

Jack was not happy to live alone, but he had no friend and dreamt he had a girlfriend. It was always daydreaming and his horrible reality was coming back as soon as he was awake in the morning.

Until one sunny spring day, when Jack was cleaning the kitchen windows, he heard a voice behind him imploring him. He turned and saw the most magnificent girl on Earth with a gas jerrican in the hand, apparently looking for some gas for her car. Jack immediately smiled and approached her, but she said :
- Is there any man here ? I need a man to help me.
- I can help you, he said.
- No, you can't help me. Only a man can help me, and give me gas for my car.
Jack was sad and didn"t knew what to say, but she said :
- A phone, do you know what's a phone ? Do you have one here ?
- Yes, I have a phone on me to call my aunt.
- You would be adorable if you allowed me to call someone for my car...
- Sure, take it, I'm glad to help !
- Thanks.
She went a bit away from him and called her dad.
- Dad it's Stacy, why nobody fills the gas tank of our car ?? Do you want me to touch those dirty gas pumps ?? I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere in company of a monstruous guy. I don't know his name, never seen such a... such a thing ! By the way, come here pronto or call a mechanic, I'm in danger with this guy around !

Stacy came back to Jack and said :
- I called, someone will come, see you.

And Jack started to think about her all day-long. He was realizing that there was beings so attractive that he should go with them, but how ? Despair reached poor Jack's mind, and day after day, his aunt noticed he was daydreaming way too much.
- Are you okay, Jack ? You don't feel so good.
- I'm sad. I met a girl but I don't know how to see her again. I feel depressed.
- Tomorrow we will go to a therapist, miss Cope. I don't want you to get depressed like this.

The next day, his aunt drove to the nearest city and let Jack into miss Cope's hands.
- Hi Jack, I'm miss Cope. I'm here to help you.
- Hi.
- So, what do you remember about the accident.
- The accident ?
- Yes, I mean, how your head got injured like this. Was it a car accident ?
- I had no accident, miss Cope.
- .... I see. Maybe we can try to discuss something else. Why are you depressed ?
- I met a girl and I love her, but she didn't gave me her phone number. And I want to be with her.
- I see. Maybe you should encounter her in a neutral place like here ? You have no idea who she was ?
- No. She just took my mobile and called someone.
- What a chance, let's see the number she called to see if I recognize it. I know by heart every phone number in the city.
Miss Cope took Jack's mobile, disinfected it, and saw the number.
- Oh, I know this number, it's Stacy's dad. I call him.
Miss Cope took her own golden phone and called.
- Hi, Chaddy, it's miss Cope, may your daughter come here today ? Like, now ? Yes ? Perfect !

Stacy arrived 10 minutes later and sits.
- Oh, she says seeing Jack's face, it's you.
- And I'm miss Cope. Jack here wants a date with you. He's not happy. Could you kiss him ?
- Why should I do that ? Did you smoke, miss Cope ?
- Jack is a gentleman who has plenty of inside good traits.
- Really ? That's a very good thing. At first, to be honest, I was quite frightened by his aspect, but now I see he's very smart and polite, and he smiles. So, yes, I'll kiss him and do my best to satisfy him. Thanks a lot, miss Cope, without you I would never have seen all of Jack's internal qualities, those who counts the most.
- You're welcome, Stacy. You should go to Jack's house so that he shows you his universe.
- Thanks a lot, miss Cope !
- It's 500 euros, by the way.
Stacy picked a 500 euros bill in her handbag and gave it to miss Cope.

Jack and Stacy went to Jack's house. Jack's aunt had let a word on the fridge saying she was taking a week of holidays in Chambéry. Jack and Stacy visited the house. Once in Jack's bedroom, Stacy closed the door, undressed all her clothes and pushed Jack on the bed.
They fucked all the day and all the night, and the day after too. Once exhausted, they felt asleep for 2 days and when he woke up, Jack saw she was still here.
- I think I'm pregnant, Jack. We will have triplets.
- I'm so happy !
- Let's dress and leave this old house. I'll go to my dad's house and pick 100K euros to buy our own house.

And the fog went on the city of Toutes-Mains, and it's told that Jack and Stacy bought a house for their triplets. However, nobody knows where they live, and even if some say they met them during foggy days, others at the Rugby Bar say it's just some stupid legend. But miss Cope told all his colleagues it was true, and they believed her because therapists are always right.

And such is The Legend of the Incel who Benefited from Therapy.

Therapy is a scam to drag our your misery to fill some quack's pockets with cash. It's self-loathing findom with a thot disguised as a doctor.

i made the mistake of doing therapy for three years thinking i was going to get better, i was wrong. then i would see my psychologist's facebook and post pictures from her vacation trips around the world. she was making a living off my money and i was right where i was. a fucking bitch.
hopefully blackpill will make incels like me not make the same mistake.

I'll go to therapy only if the therapist whore sucks my dick after the session ends

You will end up paying some jerk to constantly attack/blame you instead of actually doing something. It's pretty bad that most of them are bluepilled cucklords who will constantly emphasize on your weaknesses (and probably abasing your self steem) and give some sorts of hints of improvement that you might actually know how the outcome will be.
Whatever you do save your wallet from those fucking leeching NPCS.
there was a post a few weeks ago that went over the scientific literature about therapy is no different than placebo, except for Cognitive behavioral therapy.

In a remote mountainous village named Toutes-Mains, in a small house where he was living with his aunt, was living a man whose name was Jack.
Jack was alone. He was very small for his age, his nose was "like a mosquito", he had once been told. Despite being merely 20, Jack was losing his hairs. He was in a correct physical condition, but his face was terrible. One day, for Halloween, Jack was walking on the streets and a group of young kids saw him. His face was so frightening that they ran away terrified and, once at home, they told their moms and dads that they had seen "a monster, a real monster" walking by the street.

The maréchal des logis was informed of the presence of some kind of "beast" and, as the local police chief, started to look for something unusual, however nobody found anything. But two days later, Jack's aunt understood who it was and told Jack he could no longer walk outside when there were other people.

Jack didn't understood very well why, but his aunt was autoritarian, so he didn't even tried to ask. He stood home all the time, his aunt making him cutting wood in the garden, clean the house and plates, cutting grass in the garden, and so on.

Jack was not happy to live alone, but he had no friend and dreamt he had a girlfriend. It was always daydreaming and his horrible reality was coming back as soon as he was awake in the morning.

Until one sunny spring day, when Jack was cleaning the kitchen windows, he heard a voice behind him imploring him. He turned and saw the most magnificent girl on Earth with a gas jerrican in the hand, apparently looking for some gas for her car. Jack immediately smiled and approached her, but she said :
- Is there any man here ? I need a man to help me.
- I can help you, he said.
- No, you can't help me. Only a man can help me, and give me gas for my car.
Jack was sad and didn"t knew what to say, but she said :
- A phone, do you know what's a phone ? Do you have one here ?
- Yes, I have a phone on me to call my aunt.
- You would be adorable if you allowed me to call someone for my car...
- Sure, take it, I'm glad to help !
- Thanks.
She went a bit away from him and called her dad.
- Dad it's Stacy, why nobody fills the gas tank of our car ?? Do you want me to touch those dirty gas pumps ?? I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere in company of a monstruous guy. I don't know his name, never seen such a... such a thing ! By the way, come here pronto or call a mechanic, I'm in danger with this guy around !

Stacy came back to Jack and said :
- I called, someone will come, see you.

And Jack started to think about her all day-long. He was realizing that there was beings so attractive that he should go with them, but how ? Despair reached poor Jack's mind, and day after day, his aunt noticed he was daydreaming way too much.
- Are you okay, Jack ? You don't feel so good.
- I'm sad. I met a girl but I don't know how to see her again. I feel depressed.
- Tomorrow we will go to a therapist, miss Cope. I don't want you to get depressed like this.

The next day, his aunt drove to the nearest city and let Jack into miss Cope's hands.
- Hi Jack, I'm miss Cope. I'm here to help you.
- Hi.
- So, what do you remember about the accident.
- The accident ?
- Yes, I mean, how your head got injured like this. Was it a car accident ?
- I had no accident, miss Cope.
- .... I see. Maybe we can try to discuss something else. Why are you depressed ?
- I met a girl and I love her, but she didn't gave me her phone number. And I want to be with her.
- I see. Maybe you should encounter her in a neutral place like here ? You have no idea who she was ?
- No. She just took my mobile and called someone.
- What a chance, let's see the number she called to see if I recognize it. I know by heart every phone number in the city.
Miss Cope took Jack's mobile, disinfected it, and saw the number.
- Oh, I know this number, it's Stacy's dad. I call him.
Miss Cope took her own golden phone and called.
- Hi, Chaddy, it's miss Cope, may your daughter come here today ? Like, now ? Yes ? Perfect !

Stacy arrived 10 minutes later and sits.
- Oh, she says seeing Jack's face, it's you.
- And I'm miss Cope. Jack here wants a date with you. He's not happy. Could you kiss him ?
- Why should I do that ? Did you smoke, miss Cope ?
- Jack is a gentleman who has plenty of inside good traits.
- Really ? That's a very good thing. At first, to be honest, I was quite frightened by his aspect, but now I see he's very smart and polite, and he smiles. So, yes, I'll kiss him and do my best to satisfy him. Thanks a lot, miss Cope, without you I would never have seen all of Jack's internal qualities, those who counts the most.
- You're welcome, Stacy. You should go to Jack's house so that he shows you his universe.
- Thanks a lot, miss Cope !
- It's 500 euros, by the way.
Stacy picked a 500 euros bill in her handbag and gave it to miss Cope.

Jack and Stacy went to Jack's house. Jack's aunt had let a word on the fridge saying she was taking a week of holidays in Chambéry. Jack and Stacy visited the house. Once in Jack's bedroom, Stacy closed the door, undressed all her clothes and pushed Jack on the bed.
They fucked all the day and all the night, and the day after too. Once exhausted, they felt asleep for 2 days and when he woke up, Jack saw she was still here.
- I think I'm pregnant, Jack. We will have triplets.
- I'm so happy !
- Let's dress and leave this old house. I'll go to my dad's house and pick 100K euros to buy our own house.

And the fog went on the city of Toutes-Mains, and it's told that Jack and Stacy bought a house for their triplets. However, nobody knows where they live, and even if some say they met them during foggy days, others at the Rugby Bar say it's just some stupid legend. But miss Cope told all his colleagues it was true, and they believed her because therapists are always right.

And such is The Legend of the Incel who Benefited from Therapy.
What a legend! We should add this to Incel Wiki, the book of forbidden knowledge.