Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Please explain why subhumans deserve to live? Why should they receive help?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Subhuman races can't produce things of value (innovation, creativity), can't work hard (weaker health), can't perform sexually, can't provide social value (autism, lack of sophistication in communication skills), and can't be objectified (ugliness). They suffer every second and exist to be mogged. And yet incels who've bought into slave morality believe these breeds should receive reparations, government mandated gfs, NEETbux, etc. Why? The only thing we have the right to ask for is euthanasia because we didn't ask to be born.

join some gay form and suck Chad cock their cuckcel

Women produce nothing of value and they already receive (the equivalent of) reparations, they can't fail in dating, they get neetbux more often and get divorcebux more often. Why?

The incels asking for it are asking for equal treatment basically.

Please explain why subhumans deserve to live?​

Define living fuktard. Also the way you formed your question it implies you're not ''subhuman'' so go kys.

You’re coming at it the wrong way. We deserve to live to spite humanity.

Women produce nothing of value and they already receive (the equivalent of) reparations, they can't fail in dating, they get neetbux more often and get divorcebux more often. Why?
Women who lack sexuality, physicality to bear the rigors of childbirth and motherhood should be purged.

When will these cucked threads fuck off

toilets produce nothing of value
indeed,toilets are nothing more than parasites who eat resources,they should have 0 rights and should be in chains on their knees sucking dick.

Wow what a cuck you are

All that awaits subhumans is a life of hard work and misery.

Subhuman races can't produce things of value (innovation, creativity), can't work hard (weaker health), can't perform sexually, can't provide social value (autism, lack of sophistication in communication skills), and can't be objectified (ugliness). They suffer every second and exist to be mogged. And yet incels who've bought into slave morality believe these breeds should receive reparations, government mandated gfs, NEETbux, etc. Why? The only thing we have the right to ask for is euthanasia because we didn't ask to be born.
Name one time in history where abandoning a vast swath of people to die ever worked out for anyone? They go wild and make human civilization pay for leaving them to die every time. You think we wont do the same? If I can't even get basic necessities, you bet I'm looting and taking what I want so you better offer up an opportunity for me to have a place in society.

Name one time in history where abandoning a vast swath of people to die ever worked out for anyone? They go wild and make human civilization pay for leaving them to die every time. You think we wont do the same? If I can't even get basic necessities, you bet I'm looting and taking what I want so you better offer up an opportunity for me to have a place in society.
In prehistoric times, nature purged subhumans, enabling only the strongest and fittest to survive. We have violated nature which is why we have so many weak flat-faced mouth breathers.

Yeah she dumped her diarrhea straight into your mouth. Yummy huh?!
That was your dad's mouth after he was done being a good cuck watching me rape your mother

In prehistoric times, nature purged subhumans, enabling only the strongest and fittest to survive. We have violated nature which is why we have so many weak flat-faced mouth breathers.
You're correct but subhumans like myself died during child birth, we were not allowed to reach adulthood. Modern society made that mistake and if it pushes back too hard it'll sorely regret it. We're here now, if you leave us no options to live a normal life then we have nothing to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back