Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PLEASE HELP I HAVE A BALDSPOT FROM MY HEADPHONES

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
I just looked in the mirror and tilted my head down and saw a spot at the top of my head that looked like it didn't have much hair. This is where my headphones are usually at. I am so scared of going bald my life is already bad as is. Please help me. What are some things I can put myself on to prevent this

It‘s over boyo.

The head set is straining or pulling your hair. Getting headphones that fit differently or adjusting the ones you have could solve the problem. If the balding is new the hair will likely grow back.

If you're truly going bald, finasteride + minoxidil.

If you just lost hair from the headphones, change your headphones and use minoxidil to stimulate regrowth.

JUST

The head set is straining or pulling your hair. Getting headphones that fit differently or adjusting the ones you have could solve the problem. If the balding is new the hair will likely grow back.

This. It’s from your headphones repeatedly rubbing against the same spot. Get different headphones or move them around.

Get your Haku avatar back.

It's from genetics, not headphones. I had a bald spot on my head. I didn't use head phones.

I just looked in the mirror and tilted my head down and saw a spot at the top of my head that looked like it didn't have much hair. This is where my headphones are usually at. I am so scared of going bald my life is already bad as is. Please help me. What are some things I can put myself on to prevent this
Cope. You're just balding.

lol, headphones can't do that. enjoy your baldness, baldy

Some baldnessremedy might help.

There's no helping this boyo