Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please help me.

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
I literally made two extra facebook accounts to view a junkie’s profile. The previous one I got blocked for scaring him off, and Facebook banned my first extra. Y’all pray for me, he’s a man btw. Damage control is sending a friend request to a girl I knew from high school.

IShowSpeed - Shake (Official Music Video) on Make a GIF

what r u speaking about nigga

I literally made two extra facebook accounts to view a junkie’s profile. The previous one I got blocked for scaring him off, and Facebook banned my first extra. Y’all pray for me, he’s a man btw. Damage control is sending a friend request to a girl I knew from high school.
Tf are you talking about. MODS

Wtf are mods doing. Fucking do something it’s chaos here

like i said 2021 an on members retard tier.

icl
I literally made two extra facebook accounts to view a junkie’s profile. The previous one I got blocked for scaring him off, and Facebook banned my first extra. Y’all pray for me, he’s a man btw. Damage control is sending a friend request to a girl I knew from high school
uck you no name pedo i calll 911

2022 I decide to register

You guys are good guidance and a valour shows of strength for us youngcel

Literal fag, mods are napping ig