Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''Please stop calling yourself an incel. Real incels are hateful, nasty people''

Only disagree with the "broken bones and black eyes" part of your post bro.

Try telling that to my super Stacy cousin or the endless Beckies and Stacies Grotesque Subhuman was around in therapy who complained about their abusive boyfriend beating the shit out of them but they just couldn't leave "because there's a good guy underneath" or or or "insert excuse here" thats avoiding the true reason which is that the guy is a hot turbo Chad that makes their panties wet so no amount of beat downs is enough to justify ever leaving him.

If memory serves correct my uncle (my Super Stacy cousin's father) even beat the shit out of the filthy wetback boyfriend once or twice in response to seeing him beat on her and I believe he and my aunt called the cops on the guy numerous times and had endless fights/arguments with my cousin about him, encouraging her to leave him, but she still wouldn't do it and even decided it'd be a good idea to shit out a baby with him and from there she let him beat her up and verbally abuse her for over a decade!
Damn, it is absolutely amazing what they'll put up with to keep a Chad. Hell I bet the guy could shit in their mouth while they sleep & still not leave.

It's guys like us that are the danger though right, lol.

Why is there a female in mgtow group

Classic advice

Just be confident bro, just do semen retention bro, just work on yourself bro, just have financial independence bro

They refuse the admit looks are important

being a 40 year old virgin dosen't make you inkwell :soy:

Lmao great thread. Normies will never understand that inceldom is a STATE.

I could write a whole book ranting about language alteration and control.

Incels are at least 40% of US men lol