Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Police have been kicked out of their police stations in Minneapolis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Shoulda mag dumped on the rioters

BASED!!!!

Who will now police the eevil weevil Inkwells???

Mwahahahahahaha!!! :feelsLSD::dab::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsclown::cool::lul::what::yes:

Inceldom discussion

I'm fully on the blacks side here. Race war 2020 comming boyos :feelsohh: :heart:

The fire rises.

massive riots during the deadly pandemic lol

I hope the rioteers are social of distancing#

hahahahahahanahahahhabahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

It's like they're all going ER but instead of crashing BMWs, they're burning shit

I hope this shit spills over across my part of the world. Hopefully every cuck get's wiped out.

How does this help me get sex

massive riots during the deadly pandemic lol

So did rioting cure the pandemic? Looks like Covid rates completely stalled and no ones reporting on it anymore. I guess it's gone jfl

When COVID hysteria is on the wane there is always time for media to foment a race war.

Based and 12D chess pilled. Burgerstan is burning. That means the economy will be crushed and the navy defunded. That will make them afriad of offshoring (that their stuff will be nationalized by the host country), thereby forcing them to hire burgercels. Burgercels will then be able to boomer-tier betabuxx.

Great, now the donut shop lineups will be even longer.